Associate Security Analyst at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive seeks an Associate Security Analyst to join Four Winds Interactive’s security team. Primary duties of this position will be responding to security questionnaires, risk assessments, and contract reviews. Secondary duties include but is not limited to: facilitating vendor risk assessments, evaluating security technologies and practices, formulates formal security documentation, and aids the security team with general security program compliance. Will also perform all duties under guidance and normally with an authoritative review process in place.
- Review and respond to client information security questionnaires and risk assessments.
- Review and respond to Customer Risk Assessments.
- Evaluate Technology Analysis Reports.
- Review Vendor Risk Assessments and Evaluations.
- Assist in Process and Procedure Formulation.
- Participate in Basis Security Audits.
Requirements for Success:
- 1+ year of experience in security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a degree in a related field required.
- Security certifications or formal degree in information security preferred.
- Understanding of general security principles as defined by the CISSP in-scope domains.
- Exposure to security and risk management, asset security, security engineering, communications & network security, identity & access management, security assessment & testing, security operations, and software development security.
- This position doesn't require any experience in any of the domains, but must have some knowledge in at least 1 domain.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $50,000.00 - $66,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.