SonderMind is looking to add an Associate Manager, Customer Operations to the team. In this role, you will build and lead a team of Wellness Coordinators that deliver an empathetic, proactive, and delightful customer experience. You will own daily functions and processes to create an efficient and well-trained team. This may include onboarding, training, and system development.
- Within one week, create a hiring plan to get teams to full staffing
- Within two weeks, create a coaching plan for existing and new employees to influence positive satisfaction ratings
- Within one month, achieve 90% client and provider satisfaction rating for individual team
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ year of experience working within a customer service function at SonderMind.
- Ability to coach and train others
Nice to Have
- Previous experience leading a team
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range for this role is $45,000 -$50,000. Actual title and compensation are commensurate with experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.