Associate, IT Asset Management
Guild, the leading education benefits platform and one of Denver's fastest-growing startups, is increasing economic mobility for working adults in America and providing education and support to help every student survive and thrive in the economy of tomorrow. Our platform helps employers offer education as a benefit to their employees by connecting employers' workforces with our network of nonprofit universities and education institutions that focus on serving the needs of working adults. And, our team of retention coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through graduation. In order to accelerate our growth and achieve our mission to serve 1000s more students, we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Redpoint Ventures (among other social impact and VC partners!).
As an Associate, IT Asset Management you’ll be a member of a growing autonomous IT team. You will be responsible for the intake, shipping, and invoicing of physical IT assets, and assisting the team with sourcing new hardware. The Associate, IT Asset Management will report to the Manager, IT Asset Management. You’ll be a critical member of the team, as this role will be key in obtaining IT equipment and interacting with other departments to define and manage their IT needs.Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all hardware inventory, software licensing, and all necessary hardware refresh, and renewal processes
- Manage computer (Apple & Windows), peripherals, software, and warranty purchases through Guild’s supplier network
- Analyze and audit IT assets on a cycled basis to ensure alignment with core business processes
- Collaborate with the Accounting team to manage invoicing and reconciliation of SaaS and inventory purchases
- Assist business cases/proposals and roadmap planning for current and new purchasing decisions
- Support and maintain formal IT asset management policies, procedures, and expectations to ensure consistent and scalable sustained productivity
- Assist with the creation and maintaining of documentation for internal asset management tasks and procedures
- Clear and concise communicator
- Identifies and implements process improvements
- Understands the importance of inventory integrity to optimize company spend and minimize loss
- Ability to understand the technical and logistical needs of asset management
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, work independently, prioritize, and stay focused in a fast-paced environment
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, climb, reach and lift up to 40 lbs
- Zylo, Apple Business Manager, Zendesk, Google Workspace, JAMF, Okta, Asset Panda, or other Asset Management Systems experience greatly preferred
- Experience working with corporate tools in a remote environment: Zoom, GSuite, and Slack
- Understanding of the technical aspects of IT equipment (laptops, tablets, printers, AV hardware, access control hardware, computer peripherals)
- A key part of this job is monitoring inventory stock. This includes observing whether the appropriate items have arrived and determining what needs to be reordered
- Helping achieve established OKRs and expectations while demonstrating your passion for our mission - you'll receive ongoing feedback through your 1:1 meetings
- Utilizing your excellent interpersonal, communication and process management skills
- Bringing enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to the role to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $45,000 - $70,000, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth