Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to work under Angi’s General Manager for the Home Exterior category and directly with the Senior Director of Strategy and Business Development. You will become an expert on the unique needs of the pros in our category, identify opportunities to better meet those needs, and work across product and customer-facing functions to bring those to market. Home Exterior pros range from sole proprietorships to large corporations, and they focus on projects including like roofing, gutters, siding and windows.
What you'll do
- Conduct qualitative & quantitative analysis and research to become an expert in the businesses, needs and goals of home exterior pros
- Identify and manage a pipeline of opportunities which might range from product, service or pricing adjustments to brand new solutions
- Work with Sales, Business Development, Account Managers, Operations and UX research to engage customers and share learnings across the organization
- Engage with Product and Sales to prototype, concept-test and ultimately market & sell new solutions
What we're looking for
- 5-8 years of professional experience, which includes management consulting, product marketing or B2B marketing
- MBA preferred but not required
- Customer-centric mindset and passion for driving success for business customers
- Analytical skills encompassing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Desire to work in a fast-paced technology company
- Ability to collaborate with and galvanize support from cross-functional stakeholders
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $130,000 - $155,000, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world