Application Engineer II
What You’ll Be Doing
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements in Order to Cash/Procure to Pay cycles. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Operates under moderate supervision. Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle. Participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
What We Are Looking For
- 5 to 7 years of experience developing in Oracle
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience of Order to Cash and Procure to Pay cycles in Oracle R12 Application; should be proficient in PL/SQL
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Contributes to process improvements
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Works with minimal guidance
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)