Administrative Business Partner at Convercent by OneTrust
Are you early in your career and eager to learn and grow while supporting a team of talented individuals? Have you spent some time managing and coordinating calendars & schedules for others? Are you detail-oriented enough to be super-organized amidst the chaos, but flexible enough to enjoy the unpredictable nature of our days? We are looking for an Administrative Business Partner (ABP) to provide administrative support for the Ethics Offering leadership team.
The successful ABP in this role is highly organized, positive, and comfortable in fast-paced environments. While being a true team player, the ABP spots the details, pivots quickly as things change, and maintains a professional poise when working with executives and key stakeholders across the organization.
This role reports to, and works closely with, the Ethics Offering Chief of Staff (CoS).
- Effectively manage active calendars, ensuring details are not overlooked
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and follow through
- Partner with Chief of Staff to coordinate meetings across the organization, including but not limited to meetings for: OKRs, Ethics Offering Leadership Team, Quarterly offsites and Board Reviews
- Prepare expense reports
- Arrange travel logistics, as needed
- Compose and prepare correspondence
- Occasionally attend meetings and take detailed notes
- Excited about Convercent by OneTrust's mission and interested in making an impact
- Meticulous and pride yourself with attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and an ever-changing environment
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbal and written, with all levels of the organization, including with other admins across the business
- Capable of handling confidential information with discretion
- Low ego, curious and willing to roll up your sleeves and take on anything
- Composed, confident, and articulate when dealing with executive team members and peers
- Highly motivated and hard-working
- A problem-solver, a logical and methodical worker
- IT literate and tech-savvy
Your Experience includes:
- Prior experience providing scheduling support to executives, VPs or other key stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstration of a great attitude and friendly nature
- Proven ability to provide information in a usable form and on a timely basis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications, and education.
- Compensation: $60,000 – $70,000 base salary plus annual bonus
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, 401 (k) match, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
We are open to remote employees in the following states: Colorado, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and Ohio.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation