Administrative Assistant, Customer Experience at Gusto
Gusto’s Customer Experience (CX) team is looking for an Administrative Assistant to come in on the ground floor of helping this team scale. CX is the largest organization at our company and we’re excited to bring on a passionate and organized self-starter who can nimbly navigate at a startup pace. The CX Administrative Assistant will work with 3-4 leaders within the CX organization to help unlock valuable time and keep the day-to-day moving like a well-oiled machine. We are looking for someone who can maintain order in calendarization, large-scale meeting logistics/events, and project work that will enable our teams to move faster and do their best work.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Calendar organization, prioritization, and coordination – examples include planning internal and external meetings, flights, hotels, daily schedule details
- Keep multiple teams and projects on track in parallel
- Organize, attend, and track minutes/action items with an eye on making every interaction productive and enjoyable
- Ownership/partnership on team budgets and disciplined in submitting and tracking expenses
- Represent leaders and CX teams needs with cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner with the leaders you support to create team-wide email drafts, all-hands deck shells, and off-site materials
- Plan team off-sites and team-building events
- Work on special projects as requested by the team which may include research, analysis, and presentation preparation
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of administrative experience supporting one or more leaders, or relevant experience
- Strong scheduling and travel coordination skills
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented, able to prioritize multiple assignments
- Knowledgeable about organizing team events
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.) a plus
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.