Account Manager at FareHarbor
Play hard. Work harder. Win.
We are looking for people who are:
- Highly Impatient
- Fast paced
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
The Account Management team is a group of hardcore problem solvers and optimizers. The Account Managers are like the doctors of FareHarbor – doing routine checkups on our clients, and suggesting improvements to their FareHarbor setup ensuring they are healthy and successful. Our clients love us, and we love them!
This position is responsible for managing over 250+ accounts. Your entire directive is to optimize the FareHarbor client experience. This role will be a combination of proactively suggesting changes to promote client success, as well as addressing inbound requests to improve the online booking experience for FareHarbor customers. We are looking for a supreme problem solver; and creative individual who is willing to do whatever it takes for each FareHarbor account.
- Build and nurture existing relationships with FareHarbor accounts throughout the Americas.
- Pro-actively advise and suggest improvements to ensure client satisfaction.
- Become an expert on FareHarbor to handle unique problems that face clients with their online bookings and reservation management.
- Understand the differences between FareHarbor and other online booking platforms to effectively communicate with clients.
- Become well versed in online booking trends in the tour and activity industry to share relevant information with clients.
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining calm composure working under high pressure situations.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Undergraduate College Degree (4 years)
- Some experience in B2B or B2C sales
- Proven ability to keep organized and prioritize workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-spoken and well written
- Comfortable suggesting change
- Flexible working in a fast paced environment
- Easy ability to adapt to change
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience using Google Analytics e-commerce tracking
- 23 vacation days per year (based on 40 hours per week)
- 401k + Employer Matching
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision
- Central Denver Location
- Social Hours & Events