Northern Hemisphere Talent Sourcer
Northern Hemisphere Talent Sourcer
Small business makes the world go round – it's the heart of the global economy. At Xero we want millions of small businesses to thrive through better tools, information and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable, and more enjoyable too.
How you'll make an impact
If you've got experience proactively finding and attracting top talent and developing top talent candidate pools through to an executive level! Please read on….
Supporting our Americas and UK business, this role will work closely with the Global TX Team to proactively build talent pools to ensure open and future roles are recruited efficiently. On a daily basis you will be interacting with the passive and active candidate market to excite and engage them with the idea of joining Xero.
Building effective talent networks and pipelines takes an expert, Talent mapping isn't just about list building or putting names in a database, it goes well beyond that and you will be a seasoned pro who can show us how it's done.
Success looks like
- The ability to find, attract and develop top talent candidate pools using the latest technology and search methods
- Sourcing experience through to an executive level
- An ability to develop creative sourcing strategies and initiatives
- Supporting Americas and UK talent teams sourcing on active requisitions
- Fantastic written & verbal communication skills
- A proactive approach to work
- Drive to learn and be part of a fun, friendly, high performing team in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
What you'll do
- Proactively find, attract and develop top talent candidate pools using your exceptional search methods
- Maintain and keep the talent pool interested in Xero by staying in regular contact, and find smart innovate ways to automate some of this
- Keep on top of Xeros current and forecasted recruitment needs
- Develop creative Sourcing Strategies and initiatives to help identify talent
- Screen candidates for interest, capabilities and culture fit
- Keep up to date with trends and new technology used for attracting the 'Best' Talent
- Share new learning and market information and mentor members of the Global Talent Team to help them utilise best in class sourcing techniques
- Be an active team member on ad hoc recruitment projects as required
What you'll bring with you
- Strong Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organisational skills
- Creative thinker when it's related to sourcing and recruiting passive talent
- Sourcing experience through to an executive level, within a fast pace company.
- Exceptional direct sourcing skills, using LinkedIN, user groups, social media and other recruiting tools and databases.
It's time to introduce yourself
Now that we've caught your attention, it's time to catch ours. Please apply if you:
Love doing #beautiful work – contribute to a beautiful experience for our customers.
Show your passion for the #human side of software development through cultivating a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations small business owners.
Seek the #challenge of complex technical problems, crazy-smart collaborators and a fast-paced work environment.
#Champion creative development by bringing a unique point of view while inspiring impeccable work from others.
Take #ownership by driving meaningful change and delivering results with passion and purpose.
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.