Mgr, Human Resources (Hybrid)
*This position is eligible to work in a hybrid work model (combination of in-office and remote days)*
Responsible for implementing and managing human resources policies and programs in the areas of recruitment, employment, employee relations, and equal opportunity employment in compliance with government regulations and company goals. Partner with Leadership to support and implement effective short and long term strategies to attain organizational objectives. Combines HR mastery and Industry knowledge to appropriately evaluate and resolve complex HR issues within a fast paced and changing business environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Focus on service delivery in support of business organizations, providing advice and recommendations
- Ensure legal compliance with all applicable local state and federal employment laws, including but not limited to FLSA, FMLA and ADAAA to minimize risk/exposure to the company
- Provide guidance to ensure the integrity of the performance management program and the development of employees
- Oversee all aspects of employee relations; ensure Company policies are administered fairly and consistently
- Provide consultative support to managers and supervisors
- Partner with respective client group in order to understand the business challenges and to ensure effective and timely HR support
- Manage organizational change
- Oversee recruiting and staffing process ensuring compliance with EEO, FCC and Affirmative Action; design and implement employee retention strategies
- Oversee timely and accurate payroll processing and commission reporting
- Conduct employee investigations and oversee all escalated employee issues, including ethics point reports
- Establish local procedures to ensure compliance with Company and regulatory agency requirements
- Hire, train and manage performance and development of direct reports
- Oversee Human Resources communications
- Participate in enterprise wide taskforce initiatives
- Monitor processes and ensure accurate maintenance of employee files and HRIS database
- Review and oversee unemployment and workers compensation claims
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of employee benefit programs, and oversee annual enrollment
- Oversee Labor Relations Programs and participate in Labor Relations Negotiations as needed
- Oversee safety programs and follow company procedures for drug testing
- Participate in budget planning as needed and manage departmental expenses
- Perform other duties as required
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or organizational behavior or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum five (5) years of Human Resource Generalist experience in a multi-location environment
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to speak in a public forum
- Ability to effectively manage/lead projects
- Ability to supervise the work of others
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Demonstrated PC skills and MS Office skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of local state and federal employment laws and procedures
- Knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies
- Knowledge of wage and hour laws
- Knowledge of staffing and employment practices
- Knowledge of employee relation's procedures and applicable law
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record within company required standards
- Master's Degree
- Certifications for Human Resource Professionals (PHR, SPHR)
- Management or leadership experience - 2+
HGN505-NOBO 2023-25195 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
This job posting will remain open until 2024-02-01 12:30 AM (UTC) and will be extended if necessary.
The pay for this position has a salary range of
$88,200.00 to $156,600.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.