Web Marketing Manager at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented, and analytical Web Performance Marketing Manager to join our team to own the strategy and performance of fivetran.com. As part of the Demand Generation team, this is a highly cross-functional role that will work closely with various team stakeholders across Marketing, Design, and Product to prioritize objectives and drive the strategy and execution of user experience, conversion optimization, and a/b testing.As a Web Performance Marketing Manager you will:
- Ensure the website is an impactful digital experience for visitors, prospects, and customers through testing, optimization, and proactively making data-driven recommendations
- Effectively optimize the website to drive increased demand and more inbound opportunities
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to regularly update product & solution messaging and positioning
- Partner with the Design Team to consistently optimize the user experience and buyer’s journey on fivetran.com
- Work with the Content team to ensure website content is personalized and organized effectively—targeted to the visitor based on where they are in their buyer’s journey.
- Create process and implement rigor around website and landing page optimization strategy
- Create and own an A/B testing strategy and framework in which the results can be absorbed by the entire company
- Consistently analyze website performance to establish and measure objectives for web experiences, and monitor and optimize user behavior toward those respective objectives
- Develop a process for planning and partnering with cross-functional stakeholders on updates, changes, and new releases to fivetran.com while ensuring deadlines are met
- 3-5 years of B2B-focused website management experience
- 2-3 years of conversion rate optimization experience
- A complete understanding of a typical B2B Demand Generation funnel
- Experience using conversion rate optimization tools (such as Optimizely, VWO, or Mutiny)
- Team player with a “do-er” mentality—action-oriented, with a willingness to be hands-on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills who is proficient at writing and editing copy
- Innately curious who initiates and can own multiple projects and campaigns from beginning to end
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage projects and effectively communicate plans
- Willing and able to work with multiple stakeholders and coordinate efforts across various teams
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Past start-up experience
- SEO experience
- Experience with a BI Tool like Looker, Tableau, etc.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.