This marketing executive will provide strategic direction and execution to achieve high revenue growth. We are looking for a strong visionary that has had proven experience building high-performing marketing teams to take an organization to the next level and be the ultimate game changer.
- Establish strategic vision and annual goals to drive growth and execute strategy by building the team in-house or leveraging 3rd party relationships such as agencies.
- Drive higher conversion through the full customer journey, from customer acquisition through customer loyalty, by utilizing expertise on brand strategy, communication and messaging, product marketing, customer segmentation, and conversion optimization.
- Build new marketing channels and optimize performance across existing channels while maintaining focus on revenue, profitability and efficiency; including but not limited to lead generation, account-based marketing, affiliate marketing, content marketing, and traditional and digital advertising.
- Collaborate with Product team to develop effective go-to-market strategies.
- Partner with Sales team to optimize ROI of marketing budget to accelerate company’s growth and focus on building a customer-centric culture.
- Strong influencer and people manager who has a proven track record of scaling marketing teams and businesses and can get results quickly.
- Experience with branding, messaging and value proposition creation – in-house or with the utilization of agencies.
- Out of the box thinker that can create a marketing roadmap and introduce new effective marketing channels for Hotel Engine.
- Experience with demand and lead generation digital marketing tactics (paid search, display, SEO, email – outbound and lifecycle campaigns, etc.)
- Understanding of lifecycle marketing and automation.
- Data centric thinker versed in proposing targeted action plans from data and market findings, leveraging frequent A/B testing
- Must take ownership, be proactive, inspire others, have bias for action, and be a self-starter.
- Must be a leader and builder, and a solid people manager.
- Proficient project manager that can maximize impact from managing agency and other 3rd party relationships.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organization.
Required Education & Experience:
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing/Business or data-centric fields (or equivalent work experience)
- 10+ years total professional experience; at least five years of proven successful management and leadership in traditional and digital marketing
- MBA preferred but not required
- Experience at start-ups or rapidly growing companies is a plus
Supervisory Responsibilities: Design & Marketing Specialist, Lifecycle Marketing Specialist, Marketing and Sales Coordinator. Any potential new hires. Current and future agencies.
Travel: Less than 5% expected.