Visual Communications Manager at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Visual Communications Manager (VCM) to work with the professional services team. The position is dedicated to owning the management of a customer's Visual Communication Network on an ongoing basis. The Visual Communications Manager will enable our customer to fully realize the value of our visual communications platform by consulting and delivering on best practices to keep the solution updated, relevant, and engaging. The VCM is not a management position.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Manage multiple customers’ visual communications solutions per FWI defined processes
- Work against a defined backlog of prioritized work to maintain and improve customer signs
- Gather requirements and assets as needed to support customer needs
- Delegate tasks to available FWI resources when appropriate to support customer needs
- Work with customers to troubleshoot and correct issues with their signage network
- Utilize FWI software products and best practices to develop and support customer signage solutions
- Track work against defined tasks, hour availability, and timelines to ensure that work is tracking to the needs of customers and hours are being used
- Develop end-user documentation and train users as necessary
- Maintain updated project documentation per FWI processes
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Success:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time management
- Basic project management skills
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
Helpful for Success:
- Experience with graphic editing software applications (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of technology and networking platforms
- Consultative and/or advanced customer service experience
- Training experience
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $56,000- $70,000
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.