Engrain is transforming the way people find, lease, and manage property. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s products boast advanced integrations and technical flexibility for any real estate technology stack, which amplify the user experience and influence bottom line results for property management, builders, developers and owners of real estate in the US. A nearly 80 billion dollar industry, multifamily real estate spans over 150k locations in the United States alone. Engrain’s 5% market share, with virtually no direct competitors, is an indicator of the available exponential growth planned in the coming years.
As the Vice President of Marketing, you will report directly to our Chief Executive Officer and be responsible for directing the marketing department strategy and budget to achieve our marketing and revenue goals for 2022. In partnership with the executive, product, and revenue leaders at Engrain, you will actualize our marketing automation “ecosystem” vision.
This year, Engrain is striving for 200% YoY growth in our SightMap product line, which hinges on the instantiation of a go-to market strategy to be infused within our marketing automation platform (“ecosystem”). In 2022 we are passionately invested in amplifying the industry’s awareness of our products and their value to increase our market footprint and our partnership network.
In addition to this strategically-focused set of campaigns and tech stack orchestration, you will oversee the department’s exceptional set of curated web developers, graphic designers, product marketing managers, rev ops ninjas, multimedia experts, and event coordinators. With the budget to grow the size of the team 2x.
Who you are...
- Someone who has experience orchestrating multiple people, campaigns, processes and technology components of a “marketing automation ecosystem” for a B2B SaaS company.
- High EQ thought leader and manager that can bring tried-and true tactics, lessons learned from past failures, and innovation to the table.
- Someone who is ready for the driver's seat and likes to partner with strategic thinkers across departments to influence exponential growth of a visionary product within the proptech real estate industry.
- Adept at swiftly implementing marketing automation workflows
- Understands the importance of data-driven metrics which serve as the barometer of an effective process or campaign, and can pinpoint weak spots and determine root causes to continually iterate and improve the outcomes
- You will guide your teams through organized and coordinated ideation, build and implementation of campaigns, content and workflows using ActiveCampaign and Salesforce (among other applications).
- Expert in successfully implementing data driven, predictable revenue, marketing and demand generation plans.
- Proficient in conceptualizing and strategizing product and persona-specific marketing campaigns for B2B SAAS companies
- Skilled at measuring efficacy of campaigns and workflows, and leveraging those insights to iterate for better results.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, startup environment - playing whatever role is needed to get it done.
What you’ll do…
- Orchestrate multiple projects, campaigns, and teams to ensure alignment, swift progress and measurable results
- Create, orchestrate, execute and measure B2B campaigns across multiple channels, products and personas, aligning the content and messaging in an intelligent way
- Strategically design and implement ways to expedite leads into and through the sales funnel
- Model and measure ActiveCampaign workflows to expedite the upsell and cross sell buying processes without much human interaction
- Manage the marketing department budget (>$1M), personnel, and performance of the marketing team (consisting of around 6-10 people).
- Review, influence and approve all content and messaging fueling the collateral, marketing automation flows and digital presence of Engrain
- Track, measure, analyze, and report all strategic initiatives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the CEO and Leadership Team regularly, emphasizing KPI variance, data insights and root causes to drive thoughtful iteration of tactics.
- Cohesively coordinate resources and direction within and across your department, leaning on the sales, customer success, and product teams where needed.
- Identify creative ways to increase our market presence within property portfolios of our existing customer accounts, as well as crafting disruptive ways to attract new logos
- You will need to coordinate the efforts of contracted marketing agencies, vendors and your department.
- You will recommend opportunities to automate high-volume processes, design microsites to circumvent the need for in-person sales demos, and expedite the ordering process.
- 12-15 years of experience managing marketing teams for SAAS companies
- Experience with marketing automation technologies, building workflows, and organizing campaign content in a very methodical way
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Experience in driving marketing strategy at a company in a hyper-growth stage.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Expertise in marketing automation tools, sales process, lifecycle marketing, and demand gen.
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: $150,000-170,000 annually + benefits
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision insurance
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- A fun workplace with on-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our culture is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.