Technical Marketing Associate at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Technical Marketing Associate to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Manage setup, QA, and launch of all internal ad product campaigns (i.e: banners and sponsored offers) in the Ibotta App
- Communicate and collect cross-departmental feedback to align on best practices and procedures
- Develop optimizations to improve overall campaign performance and independently resolve issues
- Accommodate rush requests in a short amount of time with a high level of accuracy
- Anticipate issues and provides alternative methods of setup or delivery
- Build and lead an elite quality control program to ensure error free content
- Stay up to date on internal system changes and educate impacted departments effectively
- Work closely with the Analytics department to target content to unique segments of Savers
- Roll out programs and optimizations to drive business & client goals
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Analytical ability to interpret reports. Experience with Trello and/or Salesforce a plus.
- 1-2+ years of experience in, marketing, advertising, economics, or another related field
- Eagerness to learn a variety of technical systems thoroughly and efficiently
- Ability to match client’s business requirements with internal product capabilities
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- A focused and self-motivated attitude
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Past experience in setting up technical campaigns with HTML coding
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: 50,000 - 55,000
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.