Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is seeking a passionate Senior Paid Media Manager to join our fast-growing team and establish the paid media function, managing a digital media budget north of $6M. The role will be responsible for the strategy and execution of data-driven paid digital marketing accountable to drive B2B demand and pipeline. You will be responsible for executing segmented and personalized digital campaigns using paid social, paid search, display and video. If you’re passionate about continuous testing, learning and improvement driven through a culture of innovation, you could be the one. This data-driven role reports to the Head of Demand Generation.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Own the paid digital media budget and strategy accountable to drive predictable engagement and pipeline
- Hands-on execution of paid digital media campaigns across paid social, paid search, display and video
- Sourcing, fielding and evaluation of both broad base and niche paid digital media opportunities
- Collaborate with Creative and Content to deliver performant social, search, display and video ads
- Collaborate with Digital and SEO on keyword strategy and site alignment
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to achieve and maintain 100% first-touch attribution confidence working toward a multi-touch contribution model
- Establish and maintain real-time reporting on paid media ROAS across engagement of target accounts; conversion of MQLs; and pipeline contribution
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5 years of demonstrable paid digital marketing performance in B2B SaaS
- Proven and predictable pipeline contribution
- Fluency in strategy-to-pipe paid social, search, display and video
- Hands-on tech stack fluency including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Microsoft, Facebook
- Fluency with target account lists, segmentation, buying scenarios and personas
- Data fluency and focus on predictable analytics
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $130,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture.
Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.