Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
The Automox Digital Marketing team is at the forefront of creating, designing, and building an industry-leading digital business for one of Colorado’s hottest startups. We are up to something extraordinary and are seeking curious problem solvers, revolutionaries, and status-quo challengers to join our team.
As our Social Media Manager, you will be focused on proactively building and expanding Automox’s positive social media presence using data and insights to inform and improve upon your ongoing plans.
From the day-to-day management of our social platforms to innovative integrated campaigns and launches, you’ll collaborate with the Content Marketing, Design, Campaigns, Channel Marketing, Events, HR and Product Marketing teams to develop creative and engaging content that will help us build awareness of our brand, product and culture. You’ll contribute to integrated plans that will expand our reach across our social media channels to engage new audiences whether it’s new potential customers for our sales funnel, enthusiastic fans of our company or potential candidates for our fast-growing company.
The ideal person for this role has imagination with a “get it done” attitude, proven experience in social media management, exceptional collaboration, communication, and written and visual storytelling skills. And, a sense of humor is always appreciated.
THE FUN STUFF
- Create and drive strategies to increase social engagement and sentiment with our target audience of decision makers and influencers.
- Own the day-to-day posting on all Automox social communications channels including the Automox blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram while staying up to date on new trends, tools and platforms.
- Monitor, listen and respond to comments and direct messages on all social platforms.
- Be the ‘voice of social’ in our corporate communications planning including managing social listening and measurement, contributing to launch and announcement plans, informing crisis and issues management response strategies, etc.
- Ensure alignment and contribute to the integrated communications and marketing editorial calendar.
- Enable our internal audience to easily promote company content on their own channels on a weekly and as-needed basis.
- Develop a repeatable and scalable strategy and process for executive social media support to help amplify Automox executive thought leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop creative social content for PR, thought leadership, webinars and events that ensures high social impact and alignment on overall brand messaging.
- Analyze, track, and measure performance against KPIs on a monthly and quarterly cadence.
- Optimize and refine the social media management process based on analysis of results.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of practical experience in social media preferably with a mix of agency and in-house experience, ideally in the B2B tech/enterprise software space.
- Thorough understanding and a strong point of view on today’s social media landscape.
- Experience using measurement tools to monitor and evaluate engagement.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to build, track, and execute on processes from start to finish independently and under rapidly changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Experience creating creative and engaging written and visual content for social media channels with a willingness to take risks and try new things.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present social media initiatives in a way that both informs and educates stakeholders on tactics used to support strategies.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.