Social Media Community Specialist at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 17,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
The Social Media Community Specialist will be the eyes, ears, and voice of Evolve online and will be passionate about building an engaged digital community of customers. This person will extend 5-star hospitality to homeowners and guests across various platforms, including our social media profiles, forums, and review sites, and ensure that our digital channels are a welcoming place for everyone to connect. They will also represent our customers internally, using insights gained from interactions online to help inform wider business decisions as we move towards becoming the most trusted hospitality brand in vacation rental.
What you’ll do
- Be the voice of Evolve online to ensure our social channels are a welcoming place for our community to engage.
- Build relationships, enhance brand reputation, and drive advocacy with Evolve’s community of homeowners and guests by proactively and reactively connecting with customers, fans, and critics.
- Use data and trends to further develop and optimize Evolve’s community engagement strategy.
- Use social listening and tracking tools to monitor and find ways to enhance online brand sentiment and engagement.
- Identify opportunities to surprise, delight, and show appreciation for members of our digital community.
- Work with the brand team to create standard engagement responses and guidelines for frequently asked questions.
- Share the insights you gain with the wider marketing team to identify opportunities, trends, and ideas to support development of content strategy.
- Source and share UGC and customer stories with the wider marketing team to support content development and strategy.
- Oversee growth and interpret sentiment of our online business profiles, including but not limited to Google Reviews, the BBB, Trustpilot, and ShopperApproved.
- Assist in researching options for an Evolve community platform.
- Collaborate with the PR team during times of crisis management.
- Be available outside of standard business hours as needed.
What makes you a great fit
- 3 years of professional experience in social media community management.
- At least 2 years experience working with community management tools.
- Deep knowledge of mainstream and up and coming social media channels and community platforms.
- Ability to adopt Evolve’s brand 'voice' in all customer interactions.
- Ability to work on both the creative and analytical side of marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Flexible with an ability to shift gears quickly between multiple campaigns and projects.
- Finger on the pulse of trends and pop culture.
- Passionate about hospitality and the overall customer experience.
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role compensation is based on an hourly pay rate. Our base pay range is $25.96 - $29.80 per hour depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.