DHI Group, Inc. (www.dhigroupinc.com) is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our mission is to provide solutions that help our customer’s source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
When you become a DHI team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary, great benefits, including a 401(k) match, generous paid time off, casual dress, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
We are about trust, accountability and excellence. These are key values that drive us on a daily basis. We promote success and failure, accepting that what we learn is equally important to our success. We are passionate about teamwork and collaboration which allows us to create an engaging and fulfilling environment.
Work closely with the Senior and Growth SEO Managers to ensure that DHi sites are highly visible in targeted organic search results and generate a significant share of their quality traffic from organic search.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Create, monitor and analyze web analytics dashboards and reports from SEO tools to track performance against organic search KPI’s and provide actionable suggestions for growth
- Create and distribute monthly and quarterly SEO performance reports to key stakeholders
- Analyze the impact of SEO site changes to help drive SEO roadmap
- Work with Growth SEO Manager on the development of an outreach and link building strategy
- Conduct competitor and back-link analysis
- Create site multi-variant tests to improve organic traffic and conversions.
- Collaborate with content and design teams to optimize copy and landing pages for search engines
- Work with Senior and Growth SEO Managers to implement best practice SEO programs and processes throughout the organization.
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing
- 3 or more years of proven SEO work experience
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices, concepts and trends
- Expert level understanding SEO tools like Search Console, Moz, BrightEdge, SearchMetrics or Botify.
- Excellent experience of web analytics such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary team members
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and recommendations
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, test-driven field, Masters preferred