Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialcareers and ClearanceJobs, all services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
We are looking for a creative, talented and dynamic Senior Manager of Product Marketing to join a team responsible for product marketing for DHI Group. Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing, the incumbent will work closely with our marketing, product management, client success and sales teams to drive DHI’s future growth through managing go-to-market for new products and services, enabling the sales force with key messaging and collateral and evangelizing new innovations.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Recommend strategy and manage execution of go-to-market efforts for DHI Group’s products, including positioning, messaging, value propositions, new product launch planning, communications, and customer education
- Proactively and reactively support sales with messaging, sales enablement tools and opportunities for growth including Quarterly Business Reviews, key client support and competitive storytelling
- Manage cross-functional teams to create world-class GTM and lifecycle plans that serve our customers prior to launches continuously through product usage and into advocacy
- Use data to understand customer behavior and market dynamics to create competitive advantage for DHI Group's Job Boards
- Recommends research to support claims, launch and adoption success
- Proactively collaborates across the entire DHI organization, including sales, marketing, product, technology, HR and finance to achieve key strategic and executional goals
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- World-class verbal, written and visual communicator
- Hands on experience working with Marketing, Product, and Sales partners to effectively manage and demonstrate successful go-to-market launch and post-launch plans
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills with demonstrated experience collaborating with and working within a product management organization
- Demonstrated work history in-market that showcases excellence at leading internal stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of positions within a company
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office and Google applications and SalesForce.com
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Product Marketing including proven success in a fast-paced, technology company
$84,000-$163,800 base salary per year, plus 10% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Actual offer will depend on location and level of knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.