Senior Product Marketing Manager at Billtrust
What you'll do
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, reporting into the Head of Product Marketing, you will help build out our position as the leader in providing order-to-cash solutions to businesses focused on B2B interactions. In the US alone twenty-five trillion dollars worth of payments are made every year between businesses – with over 50% still processed via paper checks and often managed in-house through legacy IT systems presenting a multi-billion opportunity for order-to-cash software platforms.
In this role, your customer audience ranges from Fortune 10 through mid-market companies with buyer personas within the Finance space- a segment where Billtrust has the largest customer base in the US and is the undisputed market leader. This is a strategic product marketing role where you will be supporting and collaborating with extended marketing teams including revenue marketing as well as our creative services team.
- Develop and evolve core product marketing fundamentals; including messaging frameworks, value propositions and support creation of customer facing copy.
- Business planning and modelling how our products drive benefit to our customers
- Pricing; with an emphasis towards outcome-based and value-based models
- Lead and execute product launches
- Build and maintain product collateral – ranging from web content, product spec sheets, sales enablement materials and more. Supported by our creative services team.
- Build demo’s in partnership with product management
- Develop and deliver product briefings to industry analysts
- Strengthen and maintain product roadmap in partnership with product management
- Lead go-to-market strategy in partnership with revenue marketing team and sales
- Define needs for market research
What you'll bring to the team
- 7+ years of product marketing experience within the SaaS industry
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table with a fresh perspectives on product marketing
- Strategic mindset with a pragmatic attitude- ability to translate ideas into action, and manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently, while demonstrating flexibility and creativity
- Solid understanding of the overall technology landscape with the ability to understand data and how to apply it to identify opportunities and solve problems
- A passion for reading and writing with the ability to tell a good story and craft the message in slide presentations
- Teamwork, interpersonal and relationship-building skills; strong leader and player with proven ability to facilitate cross-organizational alignment
- Relevant MBA or master’s degree strongly preferred
- Strategy consulting and international experience is preferred
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.