Senior Product Marketing Manager at Checkr (Remote)
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager for partner channels, you’ll play a critical role in marketing our product integrations and crafting our partner marketing strategy at Checkr. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams and a strategic set of partners to develop co-marketing programs and build a scalable product toolkit to help us acquire new customers and drive product adoption. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with solid experience across both product and partner marketing, has a passion for building new initiatives from the ground up, and can comfortably wear multiple hats every now and then.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute on our partner marketing strategy, in close partnership with our business development, product, demand generation, and customer marketing teams. You’ll help lay the foundation for a high-impact and scalable partner marketing program at Checkr
- Develop co-marketing content with a strategic group of partners. This could include co-branded webinars or joint email campaigns—or testing a new initiative we never would have imagined
- Build a solutions toolkit to help educate our partners’ customers on our suite of products and how they are differentiated
- Lead GTM strategy for product and integration launches. You’ll flex into both partner marketer and product marketer roles, when needed
- Enable our revenue teams and partners with training sessions, playbooks, battlecards, messaging guides, decks, one-pagers, and other resources
- Conduct partner, customer, and market research to identify new opportunities and support GTM strategy
- Be a creative thinker who actively shapes the ways Checkr differentiates our product and partner offerings in a crowded and complex ecosystem
What you’ll bring
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, spanning product marketing, partner marketing, and/or channel sales in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience launching and co-marketing products and integrations, as well as spearheading complex programs
- Excellence in storytelling and communication, with experience writing for technical products and audiences and presenting to live audiences
- Passion for understanding and advocating for customers and partners, along with a knack for building champions within internal cross-functional teams
- Creative problem solving, with an ability to thrive in fast-paced and ambiguous environments, juggle multiple initiatives successfully, and show adeptness at leveraging data to inform recommendations
- Both big-picture thinking and hands-on, attention to detail, with a bias for action
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. The salary range for this role is $122,324 - $254,610.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.