AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and infrastructure for the waste and recycling industry. We’re working to reimagine and actively modernize recycling by applying AI and automation to increase recycling rates and economically recover recyclables reclaimed as raw materials for the global supply chain. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions that solve many of the central challenges of recycling to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
Headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, the Denver Post named AMP one of the 2021 Top Workplaces in Colorado. We’re fostering an environment where talented, driven individuals can grow and create impact. We seek unconventional thinkers to join our mission to enable a world without waste; at AMP, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors and national recognition including Fortune’s Impact 20, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and Forbes’ most promising AI companies, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager to synthesize market, consumer, product, and competitive inputs into driving the highest possible revenue for the business.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will perform activities such as product positioning to target customers, sales messaging development, competitive analysis, and product differentiation among others. The candidate has strong experience in product marketing roles with specific B2B industrial expertise in the areas of positioning, sales enablement and go-to market. This individual is a great outbound communicator, having honed their skills over years of experience and exposure in interactive marketing positions.
As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will work to:
- Deliver product positioning and messaging that differentiates AMP from the competition, fits the customers’ current mindset and maximizes the strength of every marketing and communication channel in the process in order to raise product awareness in the market
- Execute and oversee go-to-market plans for integrated product launches for new products, product features, and product solutions.
- Owns development and oversight of sales tools inclusive of sales presentations, case studies, product videos, product sell sheets, data sheets, website content, and training needed to support salespeople throughout the buyer's journey
- Understand our customer segments, needs, their business challenges and buying behaviors
- Understand market trends and the current competitive situation at all times
- Provide input and support to product management on product pricing, product strategy and analysis
- Ensure that our products constantly grow in the market and that our products are constantly moving from awareness to adoption in new market segments through post-launch evaluation
- Prepare final reports, analyses, and findings that are presented to AMP leadership, critical stakeholders, and external partners.
- Present market analyses to collaborating marketing leadership and product management
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 7-10 years of professional marketing experience with 3-5 years in a meaningful position within product marketing
- At least 5 years of B2B experience (preferably in markets like industrial automation, capital equipment or services, additive manufacturing, commercial energy, etc.)
- Experience working within emerging technology markets and thrives in a DIY environment and matrix organization
- Demonstrated experience in the creation and execution of highly detailed go-to market plans for products, enhanced features and services
- Demonstrated experience in the field of marketing, dealing specifically with product positioning and best practice sales enablement
- Creative ability to craft product messaging that resonates and connects with the diverse demographics of B2B customers
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, as well as passion for product analysis, competitive analysis, and market dynamics
- Strong ability to synthesize market data and provide solutions even on short notice or constraint deadlines
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration
- MBA a bonus
- International business experience is a plus
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Louisville, CO or remote
AMP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary & Compensation Information: $112,000 - $130,000 salary plus equity, depending on experience.
- Medical - The company covers up 85% to 100% of the premium for Cigna healthcare plans depending on the selection. Employees pay the difference in premium if they select a more expensive plan. Up to 75% for dependents.
- Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan (non-matching).
- 14 days PTO and 6 paid sick days.
- Nine (9) paid holidays – 7 company designated and 2 floating holidays. (salaried employees only).