Senior Product Marketing Manager, Webinar at RingCentral
Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is a key member of the Product Marketing team reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing. This role will have significant impact within the company and will drive the success of key webinar / events products in the Meetings Solutions category. This person will lead the creation of a go-to-market strategy to target IT, Business Decision Makers, and End Users and execute it with other marketers, product managers, sales, and other teams.
- Experience on a global subscription business.
- Positioning, messaging, and target audience definition.
- Understanding of SaaS metrics and dynamics.
- Development of sales and marketing content for all stages of the funnel; worked with teams to execute programs and activities.
- Sales enablement to field, ecommerce or partners.
- Minimum 7 years of product marketing experience.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Product Marketing Manager.
- Participated on global product launches through multiple routes to market.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, AR/ PR, events, and sales enablement.
- Owner and KPI driven mentality with a focus on delivering measurable success.
- Great communication and collaboration skills and ability to drive ideas and results in a matrixed-environment.
- Nice to have: MBA or Management Consulting experience.
- Role can be work from anywhere in the United States.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.