Senior Product Marketing Manager - Release Marketing
Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
We are seeking a passionate product marketing professional to help scale and grow our release marketing efforts by helping re-tool and make more impactful and predictable product releases.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager - Release Marketing, you will be a key contributor to the narrative and packaging of our innovation and new product introductions. You will help define, and deliver messaging to both the market, our customers and to our GTM teams focused on new product introductions. You will work cross functionally with product, enablement and other marketing teams. You’ll also be responsible for presenting and demoing the products that are being released in a variety of venues; virtual, small in-person, and large in-person events. You will become a domain expert in the products that you support.
One of our core values is a growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make a difference:
- Own the introduction of new products to market.
- Help with ownership of a new NPI org deployment of iterable to aid in new product introductions
- Develop and maintain expertise on the trends and best practices of new product introductions from competitors and peer companies and builds strategies for their product areas of focus.
- Communicate effectively and collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Partner with Enablement to ensure seller readiness on new features (AEs, SCs, PS, and CSMs).
- Analyze efficacy of new product introductions to include both timeliness and adoption and defines actions and recommendations to increase the efficacy of releases
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing leadership to identify and define key differentiators and contribute to new product introductions for expanding market presence or entering new markets.
- For products that require it, become the point of contact for Beta programs.
- Synthesis finding from customer interactions, beta programs and product introductions to build a point of view, unique to your position in the organization, that informs what we should build next and when it should come to market.
We are looking for people who:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the martech and/or SaaS space with preferred emphasis on cross-channel marketing automation.
- Multiple years experience or background in bringing new products and/or services to market.
- Proven experience in content creation—including blog posts, decks, demos, and white papers.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively articulate complex issues in a clear, concise, user-friendly format.
- Strong technical aptitude to understand and clearly convey key product and technology differentiators.
- Proven track record of successfully leading, influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Can manage complexity well and are adaptable to change.
- Have a growth mindset and strong desire to learn, grow, and take on new challenges.
- *Bonus: You have experience working with Iterable or an iterable competitor
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
The annual base salary range for this position is $133,350 - $203,700. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined based on factors including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, and internal equity considerations. While we use our full salary ranges, we only consider offering a salary near the top of the range in situations where the candidate far exceeds the experience level and skills required for the role.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only. The total compensation package includes variable pay (where applicable), equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.