Metric Theory is looking to hire an experienced SEM professional at the Senior Account Manager or Senior Manager level. We are open to hiring someone at a senior manager level; compensation and title is relative to experience.
Metric Theory’s Senior Account Manager/Senior Manager – Paid Search position is at the core of Metric Theory’s award-winning results and industry-leading client retention rates. Our Account Managers are experts in paid search, responsible for driving KPI improvements and developing cutting-edge strategies tailored to client goals. This role will give you the opportunity to manage a portfolio of clients across industries, ranging from $100k-$700k/month in ad spend. Core responsibilities include strategy development, tactical execution, and management of client relationships.
Working within our collaborative team format, you will execute work on live efforts under the guidance of seasoned industry vets and with support from Paid Search Analysts. You will begin to take on new clients in month 1.
Your responsibilities at this point include:
- Build & optimize Google, Bing & Yahoo search campaigns for a roster of B2B, ecommerce, and lead generation clients across various industries
- Define, monitor and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs
- Develop paid search strategy based on client-specific goals
- Actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to drive results in line with clients’ goals
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients & secure buy-in from decision makers
- Partner with clients to consult on overall digital marketing strategy
- Create quarterly business reviews & other client-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
- Follow SEM industry trends, contribute to our agency blog, and help train our campaign management team
- With support of the management team, you are given the autonomy to manage the entire lifecycle of the client from onboarding to renewal.
- You’re also encouraged to contribute to new specialty areas, write blog posts and train our new hires.
Due to our growth plans, it is critical that members of our team possess the qualities required to develop into strong leaders for our team in the future. We are open to hiring someone at a senior manager level; compensation and title is relative to experience.
- 3+ years of direct paid search client management including paid search strategy development, execution & client relationship management
- Strong data analytics and strategy background, including experience using Google Analytics
- Experience presenting digital marketing strategy to C-Suite and executive audiences
- Comfortable optimizing toward back-end metrics from a CRM such as Salesforce
- High-level Excel proficiency
- Not afraid to get in the weeds, but still able to see the trees, forest, and ecosystem
- Exceptional communication skills & interpersonal skills
- An eagerness to work as a member of a fast-growing team
- This role is exempt
- Base Salary: $65,000 to $75,000
- Target Annualized Cash Bonus: $10,000
- Target Total Cash: $75,000 to $85,000
Metric Theory is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies headquartered in the Bay Area, with offices across the country. Founded in 2012 as a team of six, MT has grown into a 200+ company and a respected competitor in our industry (see awards below). In January 2021, Metric Theory merged with Media.Monks in order to expand our services offering and increase our visibility in the advertising space. We are committed to empowering employees and promoting self-awareness, teamwork, empathy, and proactiveness throughout our organization.
Most Recent Notable Awards:
• Built In Best Places to Work in San Francisco, Denver and New York in 2021
• US Search Awards Agency of the Year in 2020
• Digiday Worklife Award for "Most Dedicated to Employee Growth" in 2020
• Search Engine Land Agency of The Year in 2019
• Digiday Worklife Award in 2019
• Adweek 100: Fastest Growing Agencies in 2019
• Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019
• Inc. Best Workplaces 2017, 2018 and 2019
• Denver Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2017-2021
• #7 in Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures 2018
Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work:
• Tireless focus on culture, values and inclusion that unites everyone around common goals and shared principles
• Openness to new ideas that affords employees the opportunity to make a difference on day 1
• Frequent 360-degree feedback that pushes everyone to get better together
• Universal eagerness to help each other without the expectation of anything in return
• Conscious focus on learning & professional development at all levels of the organization
• Unlimited paid time off, sick days, and 14 company-wide holidays including Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, New Years Eve & Day, Juneteenth, and International Women's Day (to name a few)
• Unlimited opportunity to work from home or in a fully remote work setting, we also have offices nationwide for a full time or hybrid work model
• Fully covered medical, dental & vision coverage for you and your family; family planning assistance; 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for both parents
• 401(k) company contribution; monthly wifi stipend; work from home stipend; pet insurance; Talkspace and Headspace memberships, and more!