Senior Marketing Specialist at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As part of our Marketing team, the Senior Owner Marketing Specialist will support our homeowner acquisition efforts and the marketing team at large under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, Owners. You’ll help lead our marketing efforts to attract, engage, and convert potential homeowner customers, working with the broader marketing org and internal stakeholders. Your ability to face challenges head-on while ensuring you prioritize items that will have the biggest impact will help you succeed in this role.
You should be a natural collaborator, critical thinker, and tireless tinkerer focused on creative problem-solving and the rewards of delivering a finished product. You should be comfortable saying no to inefficiencies and yes to opportunities. And you should be ready to have some fun doing it.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Marketing Manager, Owners to define and execute Evolve’s strategy for acquiring new homeowner customers
- Lead marketing projects related to homeowner acquisition by developing project briefs, ensuring stakeholders are aligned, and coordinating with Evolve team members to work toward project completion
- Lead brainstorms and working sessions with our internal teams to create alignment, define requirements, and execute initiatives related to email marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, and more.
- Build out and manage projects in our project management platform, ensuring on-time and on-strategy completion of marketing assets
- Analyze data from past campaigns, conduct ongoing competitive market research, oversee optimization experiments, and use learnings to enhance existing and future initiatives
- Maintain existing content by ensuring it’s always up-to-date in a constantly changing environment
- Support other homeowner and partner audience marketing projects on an ad hoc basis
- Field varying internal requests related to the homeowner and partner audiences and develop plans for addressing requests
What makes you a great fit
- 4+ years of general marketing experience
- Confidence working independently in a high growth-focused marketing organization
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Critical review and basic editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- B2B Marketing experience
- Experience using Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot or similar platforms
- Asana or similar project management platform experience
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $65,000 to $75,000 depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.