Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Marketing Operations to optimize operating rhythms across the Marketing organization, enabling an acceleration of lead generation, optimal investments with disciplined attribution modeling and economic return analysis, and shorter cycle times through improved lead turnover. You will be dedicated to building efficient, scalable, repeatable, and measurable processes and analysis which support marketing programs. This role will have high visibility and require influence with executives. You will frequently present findings and recommendations to the CMO and other C-level leaders.
The Director/Senior Manager of Marketing Operations will report to the Head of Revenue Operations and work closely with members of the Revenue Operations team and key functions including Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to develop reporting processes that effectively measure and improve our marketing strategy and returns. Your deep, hands-on marketing operations experience will be key to the performance of our Marketing organization and making data-driven decisions as we look to rapidly accelerate our growth and, most importantly, the growth and success of our customers. Your strong managerial skills will enable you to maximize throughput and development of your 2 person (and growing) team.
- Partner with the CMO to determine and implement attribution models which most effectively measure the efficacy of marketing motions and maximize our leads.
- Build efficient, scalable, repeatable, and measurable processes and analyses which support marketing programs
- Develop analysis and process insights which enable an acceleration of lead generation and shorter cycle times or faster turnover of our lead inventory.
- Measure the revenue impact and economic returns from programs, identifying root causes of successes and failures of all programs deployed.
- Implement and sustain the forecasting process for marketing qualified leads and sales accepted leads across all of Marketing.
- Design, implement, and sustain scalable processes for campaign measurement and new initiatives that ensure all relevant data points are captured during marketing execution to properly track economic returns.
- Work with Business Insights to develop and implement business case modeling analytics framework, and ad-hoc analysis as needed to support strategic and operational Marketing initiatives which enable target attainment.
- Prepare and present findings and recommendations to the CMO and other C-Level leaders
What You Should Have:
- 6+ years of Marketing Operations experience, including 3+ years Marketing Performance Analytics experience
- 4+ years direct people management experience
- Degree from a four-year college or university required; MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus
- Proficient in SQL for querying data and analyzing results
- Advanced Excel, SQL, and data analysis skills required
- Passionate about data and experienced with analyzing large datasets and deriving management level insights
- Deep knowledge of marketing analytics, lead lifecycle management, and marketing program measurement (experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot, and Bizible)
- Ability to and comfort with influencing all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level leaders.
- High level of business and financial acumen, particularly in the area of marketing as a revenue generating organization.
- Possess a sense of urgency and are capable of thoughtful yet rapid adaptation in response to changes in internal and external conditions; able to seamlessly balance strategic initiatives and tactical activities
- Ability to see hidden problems and probe a variety of sources for answers, are excellent at analysis, able to look beyond the obvious, and can identify and creatively solve complex problems, following them through to implementation
- Possess a mindset rooted in consistent and continuous improvement, are dedicated to providing high quality services, willing and able to develop metrics and dashboards from scratch, open to suggestions and experimentation, and efficient and effective work processes
- An organized, data-driven and detail and goal oriented believer in building great systems and processes, have strong business acumen, prioritize effectively, consistently make good decisions, and creatively solve complex problems
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $140,000-$170,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description