Are you passionate about growth marketing and want to join an industry leading team? The Sr. Marketing Associate, Retention will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s ability to create world class customer retention programs using communications, incentives tactics, and external paid media. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated and analytically driven, while being capable of managing multiple projects and partners in a fast-paced environment.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Support the Sr. Marketing Manager in building and executing high impact, high ROI customer retention programs
- Manage web and app focused retargeting and re-engagement efforts to support the retention and growth of existing Ibotta users
- Build strategy, measure the performance, and optimize retargeting and re-engagement campaigns across various advertising platforms including Google Ads, Google Display Network, Facebook, and other partners
- Monitor, optimize, and report campaign performance on an ongoing basis to ensure we’re hitting our target KPIs, driving conversions, and continually improving performance
- Actively test new channels, audiences, creative, copy, and media types, reporting findings along with recommending strategic next steps
- Stay up-to-date on industry insights, competitor tactics, and relatable changes within the mobile, web, and browser extension ecosystems
- Build and execute high impact, high ROI customer retention programs based on business trends or performance, working with Analytics partners to determine results and strategies for iteration
- Deliver new methods and ideas to improve user retention — we want you to be innovative with solving business challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build a best-in-class user experience and to ensure strategies are aligned
- Develop thoughtful communications programming to drive engagement and product adoption at key moments during the user lifecycle
What we are looking for:
- 2-4+ years of experience managing direct response performance marketing campaigns and retention marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, advertising, economics, or a related field preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience managing large budgets and external partner relationships
- Familiarity with A/B testing to drive KPI improvement
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to think creatively and solely implement ideas from start to finish
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Experience working with email, push notifications, in-app messaging, and SMS
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Braze or similar customer relationship management platforms
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, Colorado. This role includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $58,000- $75,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.