Senior Manager, Marketing and Event- Blockchain and Digital Assets (Remote Home Based) at FIS
Demand Generation Campaign Analyst Senior (JRxxxx)
Develop strategies for seminars/conferences, events and trade shows. Develop and communicate a comprehensive events calendar that enhances brand awareness, drives lead-generation and maximizes the company's return on investment (ROI). Ensure coordination for logistics of marketing events such as potential customer seminars, user conferences, trade shows, special promotion and direct mail campaigns. Collaborate with professional strategy, competitive intelligence, market research, and relevant partners to organize complex data and information into insightful conclusions and deliverables that will drive business decisions and enhance Worldpay from FIS brand and reputation. Work with the broader Crypto Strategy & Go-to-market team to build relationships with key market partners and collaborate on joint events, associations, and other relevant topics.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES• Manages and provides leadership to events/trade show team.• Manages outside vendor relationships such as exhibitor house partners and event partners.• Develops and communicates a comprehensive events calendar that enhances the company's brand awareness, drives lead-generation and maximizes the company's ROI.• Provides leadership to events project team on activities that support scheduled conferences and meetings.• Develops company events budget and manages associated costs.• Drives strong collaboration within marketing team to develop and deliver projects while implementing necessary disciplines and structure within events department.• Provides consultative direction regarding company events across business lines.• Develops process improvements for managing and executing company events maximizing efficiency and effectiveness.• Creates efficient company events processes based on industry best practices.• Develops and secures approval of annual events calendar to optimize ROI while supporting company business objectives.• Provides issue resolution and troubleshooting for scheduled events. Adheres to company processes and procedures to ensure successful company events and/or meetings.• Provides regular reports regarding the status, performance to budget and communication plans for company scheduled meetings and events.• Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise regarding managing and execution of company events.• Determines appropriate methods and procedures on new event assignments and coordinates activities of other assigned marketing personnel.• Provides analysis and overall responsibility for decision making relative to resource allocation for managing scheduled events.• Coordinates and manages project resources, assigned people and processes to achieve desired outcomes.• Other related duties assigned as needed.
•As a visible and respected industry thought leader, represents FIS in industry press, with equity and industry analysts, industry associations, at industry conferences, FIS conferences, strategic sales opportunities and senior executive meetings at key accounts
• Organizes complex data used as input for marketing strategy and messaging. Relevant data includes market research, market analysis, partner reports, internal conversations, etc.• Serves as communication expert in synthesizing data and creates storylines for marketing campaigns, publications, and other deliverables.• Translates key strategic themes and messages into creative presentation form.• Ensures visual messages and written/audio messages support one another and are aligned with Worldpay and FIS' overall brand and messaging strategy.• Develops and creates marketing strategy presentations for executives.• Assists with overall communication strategy.• Writes and edits whitepapers.• Writes, edits and proofreads other strategy documents.• Other related duties assigned as needed.
CRYPTO STRATEGY AND GO-TO-MARKET SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify key crypto events across prioritized regions for FIS to participate in and contribute to
• Understand and communicate FIS crypto specific products, pipeline, successes, appetite etc. externally
• Support high-level design and execution of crypto materials to showcase at relevant industry events
• Develop outside-in views on crypto market to help define FIS crypto marketing strategy
• Translate Worldpay's crypto messaging into digestible marketing collateral for internal and external audiences
• Serve as the primary Marketing point of contact for all Worldpay-related Crypto marketing and PR activities
Bachelor's degree in journalism or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES• Knowledge of project management methods and techniques to ensure coordination of people (internal clients and external vendors) and processes to achieve desired outcomes• General knowledge of FIS graphical templates supporting company brand identity, consistency and production of materials• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various s levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors• Proficiency in problem solving and time management skills managing multiple deadlines• Proficiency to operate independently• Builds and maintains productive working relationships throughout enterprise and with outside vendors• Proficiency to supervise, lead and manage staff members effectively• Proficiency in making projections of future expenses based on analysis of cost effectiveness of past expenditures
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner• Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools• Analytical and statistical examination skills• Ability to understand and apply learned concepts• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines• Exceptional interpersonal skills: establishing personal and professional relationships among diverse internal and external publics• Understands best practices for designing charts and using PowerPoint• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, Photoshop and other graphics and/or presentation software• Basic web skills - design, SharePoint and HTML skills a plus• Good understanding of financial concepts• Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Supervisory/developing management role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Has general understanding of marketing events/trade shows. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope. Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Coordinate and lead team efforts. Assist with management decisions and activities and supervise the work efforts of individual contributors. Highly-skilled with proficiency in area of specialty. Typically requires up to six years of experience and up to one year leadership responsibility.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.