TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We value trust, communication, and fun more than big company policies. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
TeamSnap is seeking a Senior Manager of Growth Marketing who easily blends both left-brain and right-brain thinking to drive growth of consumer business which consists of TeamSnap’s independent teams and members. This role will directly report to Shaina Jordan, Head of Members and collaborate with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders including design, product, and finance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Exploring new growth opportunities, creating campaigns, and optimizing performance across all digital marketing channels including search, social, and SEO
- Geeking out over performance metrics to ensure we’re tracking toward a positive ROI while also providing recommendations to improve channel performance and increase conversion
- Putting on your creative hat by experimenting with new channels and testing opportunities for growth
- Building positive relationships by working together with cross-functional teammates including B2B marketers to ensure strategies and campaigns are aligned
Some things that are important:
- Experience building digital marketing excellence in at least two consumer businesses and at least two paid channels
- Experience creating acquisition strategies, executing campaigns and measuring performance for display advertising, referral marketing, remarketing, paid social, and more
- Deep understanding of all the TLA performance marketing metrics including LTV / CAC
- Experience launching and optimizing SEO and content marketing campaigns
- Ability to distill insights, optimize and execute campaigns, and analyze A/B tests and incrementality studies
- Ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans In-depth experience with at least two paid channels
- Continuously learning about growth, building, and optimizing things
- Curious, kind, team-oriented, and has the willingness to do what's necessary to help a relatively small company grow quickly
Other things that would be nice to have:
- Experience with SQL or using BI tools like Looker, Tableau, or Mode Analytics as well as with Google Analytics
- Deep understanding of virality in consumer software
- Exposure to full lifecycle and retention marketing
- Be a parent, coach or participant in a recreational sport
- Be a TeamSnap user (sign up for a free trial to see what we’re about
- Ability to talk to animals, Doctor Doolittle-style
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides you with a phenomenal culture, opportunities to develop professionally, and the ability to demonstrate what you can achieve. Benefits include:
- We're not just remote, we're known for being remote-first. We've been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
- Competitive salary and equity where everyone’s an owner
- Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
- 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- $1,500 learning and development stipend
- 401K and more!
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.