Senior Director, Marketing Operations at JumpCloud (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Employer Provided Salary: $225,000-$285,000 Annually
Salary data is provided by the employer. Please note this is not a guarantee of compensation.
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:38 p.m. (MST) on Monday, February 13, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to an organization’s technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Open Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities and their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, Uplight, ClassPass and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned leader to expand our Marketing Operations function to support JumpCloud’s global growth and expanding sales motions. This is a mission critical role for a seasoned leader who wants to join a hypergrowth SaaS business that is redefining how IT Makes Work Happen.
- You are a team player adept at communicating with executives and working across sales and marketing to win as a team
- You are an experienced leader who understands how to build and manage teams in dynamic environments
- You are passionate about understanding marketing and full funnel performance and developing clear analysis and recommendations for optimization
- You have worked at growth stage companies with a global business, supporting an inbound and outbound sales model
- You have been involved in developing, enforcing and managing the global data governance model adhering to GDPR rulings
What You Will Do:
- Develop and maintain growth metrics, establish the right measurements, reporting and cadence across overall marketing team performance, company funnel performance and campaign performance
- Maintain, optimize, expand or contract MarTech stack; ensure effective contract negotiation and accurate licensing distribution: be a great financial steward of JumpCloud’s dollars
- Lead sales and marketing collaboration: work closely with demand gen, field marketing, sales ops and sales leadership to align on metrics and reporting models
- Ensure the database is well maintained: set metrics, cadence for cleaning and reviews and programs to provide visibility across relevant teams of database performance
- Deliver regular analysis in relation to marketing spend to continuously optimize team performance and deliver or exceed growth targets.
- Partner with the finance department, regional and global marketing teams to ensure accurate budget and revenue allocations to develop and optimize a ROI model.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- 15+ years of multi-channel B2B marketing experience that includes growth stage, SaaS, and global companies
- Proven track record of implementing and optimizing the full MarTech stack including Pardot, SalesForce, 6 Sense, Drift, Optimizely, GA
- Highly analytical thinker with laser focus on metrics that create measurable impact expressed through revenue growth and investment returns.
- Subject matter expert in data governance, data quality management and legal privacy regulation requirements.
- Strong executive presence and ability to collaborate with and influence senior executives, business development teams and market sector leaders.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $225,000-$285,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in this Job Description. For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in our offices in the Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome to do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO. JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
Read Full Job Description