Senior Content Marketing Manager
As the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for managing and executing the Pax8 go-to-market strategy.
- Manage the Pax8 content marketing and design team.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the evolving cloud industry and the Pax8 value proposition in the IT channel.
- Analyze and audit content readiness to ensure field and digital messaging is consistent and accurate.
- Partner with sales, engineering, and product leadership on the creation of industry and vertical-specific content.
- Help refine our brand voice/messaging and maintain consistency of our voice across channels.
- Develop ways to strengthen our brand and voice across content channels through the creation of compelling persona-driven content.
- Edit communication efforts to match the style and voice of our brand.
- 3-5 years of experience in copywriting, editing and proofreading experience.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism, or English or related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills with ability to produce own materials (blog posts, whitepapers, emails etc.) including rules of composition and grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Demonstrated experience developing persona-focused content for a wide variety of channels and mediums (web, blogs, email, social, video, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of inbound marketing approaches, tactics, and processes.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting initiatives.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.