Senior Content Marketing Manager at pax8
As the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for managing and executing the Pax8 go-to-market strategy.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Oversee deliverables and timelines
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative team
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the evolving cloud industry and the Pax8 value proposition in the IT channel.
- Analyze and audit content readiness to ensure field and digital messaging is consistent and accurate.
- Partner with sales, engineering, and product leadership on the creation of industry and vertical-specific content.
- Help refine our brand voice/messaging and maintain consistency of our voice across channels.
- Develop ways to strengthen our brand and voice across content channels through the creation of compelling persona-driven content.
- 4-6 years of experience in copywriting, editing and proofreading experience.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism, or English or related field or equivalent experience.
- Agency background desired.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and fast to adapt to change in an agile environment.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills with ability to produce own materials (blog posts, whitepapers, emails etc.) including rules of composition and grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Demonstrated experience developing persona-focused content for a wide variety of channels and mediums (web, blogs, email, social, video, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of inbound marketing approaches, tactics, and processes.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in response to shifting initiatives.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.