SaaS Portfolio Marketing Manager
Location: Remote US
Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing in order to lower healthcare costs and improve outcomes for billions of people.
To help realize our mission, we’re looking for Marketing Manager for our portfolio of Software as a Service (SaaS) products. The ideal teammate has experience building, launching and/or transforming health care brands, as well as developing go-to-market commercial strategy. You know how to navigate complex environments/customers to successfully meet their needs while achieving our goals. You’re adept at working in a regulated environment and can understand and translate complex scientific information. You get excited about disruptive software applications that add value and enhance provider and patient experience
You’re deeply curious and love to problem solve. Rolling up your sleeves comes naturally - as does strategic thinking. You thrive leading in a fast-paced environment and get excited about tackling tough challenges in a highly mission driven company. You value transparency, collaboration and are solution focused. Most importantly, you have a passion for improving people’s lives.
What you’ll do:
- Lead marketing efforts and support SaaS commercial team; help to prioritize areas of focus, determine resource needs, and drive towards execution based on impact and quality versus quantity
- Define and execute the marketing vision and strategy for driving adoption and expansion of Invitae’s software services
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders including sales, legal/regulatory, medical affairs and product/development to execute in support of shared objectives
- Own and execute Invitae’s software brand awareness initiatives to grow awareness and understanding of our products.
- Identify and prioritize market opportunities and spearhead cross-functional thought leadership efforts that drive understanding and adoption of our services among a broad universe of clinicians and patients
- Own and direct the overall marketing funnel from awareness through retention, based on performance, learning, experience and research, in partnership with all internal stakeholders; ultimately representing the voice of the customer
- Collaborate with and support team leads to execute go-to-market strategies, including brand/product positioning, messaging, competitive intelligence while contributing to sales and partner enablement activities
- Define and maintain accountability for key performance indicators; monitor, track and adapt as needed
- Maintain a deliberate, calm and thoughtful approach to everything you do while embracing a sense of urgency
What you’ll bring:
- A bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of marketing experience, ideally in the genomics/genetics space. Other life sciences industry experience will be considered
- Proven growth track record
- Deep experience building and executing multichannel marketing plans
- Curiosity, humility and an interest in building something new
- Leadership and do-ership. You can write the plan and execute it
- Recognized team player. You know that it takes a village. And know how to rally the village
- The ability to say: I don’t know but am excited to figure it out/try
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.