Revenue Marketing Manager at CircleCI (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
CircleCI is experiencing rapid growth in self-serve sign ups and is growing the Product Qualified Lead/Account program as a result! We’re looking for a Revenue Marketing professional with proven experience in strategic lifecycle and product growth initiatives that drive revenue.
Qualified candidates will have experience analyzing product engagement data and processes from self-serve users. This data you've used along with marketing engagement and other intent signals to optimize the sales-assisted cycle by streamlining revenue-generating programs and operations. Additionally, you will be essential in making strategic outreach messaging decisions to improve the buyer experience. This position will report to the Director of Revenue Marketing.What you’ll do:
- Define the vision for PQL/PQA efforts through data mining, marketing programs, operational efficiency, and strategic feedback from AEs/SDRs
- Improve account activation, conversion to opportunity, and MRR reporting by owning improvements to infrastructure and process
- Partner closely with marketing, sales, customer success and product teams to implement a PQL/PQA engagement score to surface and prioritize revenue readiness
- Develop A/B testing and optimization for outreach and nurture messaging to qualified accounts
- Collaborate regularly with digital, ABM, and marketing operations team members to deliver qualified account programs that increase conversion and revenue
- Act as enablement by hosting revenue marketing onboarding sessions for new AEs/SDRs
- Regularly produce reports and dashboards of program effectiveness
- 5+ years of experience in B2B revenue, product, or lifecycle marketing
- 3+ years Experience in running product-led marketing programs at a SaaS with revenue-assisted and self-serve buyer journeys
- Strong understanding of funnel metrics, attribution, and executive level output
- Proficient understanding of platforms around: database marketing and analytics (excel required, SQL a plus), CRM (Salesforce.com), marketing automation (Marketo), sales outbound marketing (Outreach)
- Outstanding program management and communication skills and a consistent track record of cross-functional readouts
- The desire to use data to take action and make judgments on when to surface details and when to drive forward!
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $95,000 - $111,500/yr, plus applicable bonuses
Level: Mid-Senior Level