Reporting Analyst - Marketing Data at FIS
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
Gaining a deeper understanding of our marketing performance and how analysis can drive better decision making is a priority for the Client & Marketing Insight Team. We are looking for someone who will help us realize the incredible value within our data by creating reports and analysis that have impact across Marketing. The Marketing Reporting Analyst will be responsible for marketing reporting, analysis, and influencing data-driven decision making. Reporting to the Leader of Marketing Analytics, the primary purpose of this role is to support our marketing organization with consistent reporting, standardized marketing metrics and actionable insight.
- Dashboards and reporting that delivers insight into the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, including campaign ROI, partner referral and nurture campaigns.
- Own the development and delivery of reporting services and dashboards through Tableau. This includes gathering business requirements, designing the solution, developing, deploying and maintaining the deliverable.
- Provide visibility into marketing attribution to help determine which channels and campaign types were most effective.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, marketing operations, sales enablement and IT to gain alignment on analytics and reporting.
- Maximize use of reporting automation tools to allow for more focus on data analysis and insights rather than data gathering and cleansing.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, including Marketing, Market Research, Data Science, Communications, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analysis or Economics.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, sales or product area analytics for a top tier technology, financial services, retail or packaged goods company.
- Ability to use data to “tell the story” that leads to business recommendations and strategic decisions.
- Strong analytic, mathematical and statistical skills; ability to extract insights out of complex datasets and fact-base.
- Experience with SQL and Tableau or Power BI a must, with the ability to combine multiple data sources to tell a cohesive story.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics and other sales and campaign management tools with experience in process optimization using these tools.
- Track record for building strong and effective relationships with stakeholders.
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in B2B
- Digital analytics
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.