Recruitment Marketing Specialist at HomeAdvisor
HomeAdvisor & Angie’s List is looking for a content-creating expert who lives for the chance to grow our employer brand both on and offline. The Recruitment Marketing Specialist is responsible for the creation and ongoing management of HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List’ social media presence and increasing brand engagement and awareness when it comes to attracting and retaining top talent.
They will serve as a full-time online community manager for all HomeAdvisor & Angie's List social channels and talent communities, working in tandem with our PR and Communications team to monitor engagement and sentiment, create and maintain unique and engaging content, and actively participate on social media. This includes preparing timely and relevant content and coordinating publishing deadlines with current events, company announcements, and broader company marketing with an emphasis on talent acquisition. They will also own long term talent marketing initiatives such as out of home advertising, on campus branding, and collateral creation.
The Recruitment Marketing Specialist must have strong creative and professional writing skills and will work as part of the Talent team to brainstorm and create initiatives that grow our brand as a world class place to work. They will be a continuous learner, following and absorbing the trends of social media and online talent communities to incorporate best practices into the company’s strategy to successfully attract top talent.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition leadership to develop creative content plans that leverage the social media space and continue to build the HomeAdvisor & Angie’s List employer brand
- Monitor and manage online talent channels including but not limiting to: Glassdoor reviews, Facebook inquiries, Indeed, BuiltIn, Handshake, etc. and make sure all content is up to date and reflects our brand positively.
- Develop content in advance as well as on the fly for owned job boards and social channels, including data/surveys, infographics/visuals, tweets, status updates, blog posts, pins, photos and videos
- Monitor and report on follower engagement, growth, and brand sentiment through monthly and quarterly metric reviews
- Work cross-functionally with departments to gain assets, approvals and content needed to support the editorial calendar and ongoing TA projects
- Contribute to talent brand projects when needed such as career page creation and maintenance, Greenhouse updates, SWAG development, and all digital and physical recruitment collateral.
- Contribute to hiring events and initiatives as needed
Requirements and Competencies:
- As the voice of careers at HA & AL, you are a brand ambassador and must have unrelenting passion both for your career and the company
- At least 2 years direct experience developing content and managing social properties in a professional environment with consumer-facing channels/messages.
- Experience writing, editing, and crafting influential content for leading social media platforms and knowledge of owned (e.g. Blogs), earned (e.g. Facebook) and paid (sponsored posts and tweets).
- Experience with photography and/or photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop) a plus.
- HS Diploma or GED required, BA/BS degree preferred.
- Ability and willingness to be hands on and execute tactical daily tasks as well as prioritize long term projects.
- Extreme professionalism and sound judgment
- Should be described as a problem solver, self-starter, collaborator, and a forward thinker
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative