The Programmatic Senior Manager role is part of the Metric Theory Programmatic & Media team. The P&M team helps to develop and execute direct buys with online publishers, as well as programmatic media buying across ad mediums (CTV, display, video & more). The Senior Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day set up, trafficking, monitoring, and optimization of programmatic media campaigns across multiple buying platforms. The Account Manager will serve a portfolio of clients and collaborate across an integrated team to ensure media plans are delivered flawlessly in line with customer processes and standards. You would be joining Metric Theory’s fastest growing team on the ground floor.
You have a strong skill set in data analysis and quantitative analysis with deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel. You have an uncanny ability to prioritize and triage workflow according to the team’s and the company's growing needs. Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, strong attention to detail, and resourceful with no reservations about tackling a tough problem.
- Responsible for set-up & launch of programmatic media campaigns working across a variety of DSPs
- Handle ad trafficking in DCM, as well as producing & guiding floodlight and tracking set up for net new advertisers
- Monitor media in-flight campaign pacing, budgets, optimizations and results, both in-flight and post buy
- Troubleshooting trafficking issues related to creative, publisher implementation & escalating to 3rd party vendors
- Create reports and provide data-driven recommendations that support optimizing campaigns towards client’s desired KPIs
- Measure impact and effectiveness of campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Present campaign recaps and insights to strategic planners and client teams
- Provide subject matter expertise on executing programmatic media campaigns across different programmatic platforms
- 4-6 years in digital marketing with at least 2 year in ad operations, preferably agency-side
- Hands on experience in Google Tag Manager & DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Ability to contribute individually, take direction and participate in cross-functional teams with a positive attitude
- Very high attention to detail and ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
- Minimum of Associates Degree; Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- 1+ year in programmatic media whether it be planning or buying roles
- Understanding of analytic platforms such as Google Analytics
- Experience working with DV360 and/or The Trade Desk
Metric Theory is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies headquartered in the Bay Area, with offices across the country. Founded in 2012 as a team of six, MT has grown into a 200+ company and a respected competitor in our industry (see awards below). In January 2021, Metric Theory merged with Media.Monks in order to expand our services offering and increase our visibility in the advertising space. We are committed to empowering employees and promoting self-awareness, teamwork, empathy, and proactiveness throughout our organization.
Most Recent Notable Awards:
• Built In Best Places to Work in San Francisco, Denver and New York in 2021
• US Search Awards Agency of the Year in 2020
• Digiday Worklife Award for "Most Dedicated to Employee Growth" in 2020
• Search Engine Land Agency of The Year in 2019
• Digiday Worklife Award in 2019
• Adweek 100: Fastest Growing Agencies in 2019
• Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019
• Inc. Best Workplaces 2017, 2018 and 2019
• Denver Business Journal's Best Places to Work 2017-2021
• #7 in Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures 2018
Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work:
• Tireless focus on culture, values and inclusion that unites everyone around common goals and shared principles
• Openness to new ideas that affords employees the opportunity to make a difference on day 1
• Frequent 360-degree feedback that pushes everyone to get better together
• Universal eagerness to help each other without the expectation of anything in return
• Conscious focus on learning & professional development at all levels of the organization
• Unlimited paid time off, sick days, and 14 company-wide holidays including Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, New Years Eve & Day, Juneteenth, and International Women's Day (to name a few)
• Unlimited opportunity to work from home or in a fully remote work setting, we also have offices nationwide for a full time or hybrid work model
• Fully covered medical, dental & vision coverage for you and your family; family planning assistance; 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for both parents
• 401(k) company contribution; monthly wifi stipend; work from home stipend; pet insurance; Talkspace and Headspace memberships, and more!