Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You'll Do
- As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll lead strategic planning and execution of product campaigns for new and existing products/features to increase new prospect lead volume, and existing customer feature adoption in alignment with company objectives. You will create differentiated positioning, messaging, and sales enablement content and display an astute understanding of our industries, personas, and customer use case value drivers. You will lead competitive analysis and strategy and be a key partner in informing our product roadmap as you define end-to-end user journeys and analyze customer product usage and demand. You will surface insights and recommendations on features to deliver additional value to customers and open new revenue streams, sourced from your desire to listen intently to customers and work collaboratively with product, sales, and customer success teams. You will work directly with our high-performing brand marketing team to inform product positioning across all marketing channels through impactful storytelling and visuals. This position reports to our CMO.
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Orchestrate the successful execution of end-to-end product and feature launches with clear, benefit-led messaging and visual positioning that resonates with customers
- Create and maintain the entire suite of sales enablement materials: messaging & positioning copy, sales sheets/decks, customer emails, blog posts, videos, landing pages, and social posts (in collaboration with Creative Director and Senior Content Manager) with all materials clearly articulating a product’s value in a way that resonates with the market
- Define goals and KPIs for all new product marketing programs (ex: feature adoption metrics); manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking--flagging issues, opportunities, and trends appropriately
- Drive continuous improvement for our product marketing program to increase its impact on revenue and profitability
- Develop & maintain a product marketing editorial calendar
- Develop & maintain a brand-forward product asset library for company-wide use in presentations, digital marketing assets, and content deliverables
- Clearly understand and be empathetic to our buyers’ pain points and evolve our buyer personas to provide structure and insights for sales and customer success with benefit-led persona messaging
- Evolve descriptors of our core buyers (by vertical, business size, need state); work with sales and business development teams to effectively target, engage, and sell to target personas with effective value propositions by use case
- Competitive Analysis
- Understand FORM’s competitive landscape and build positioning and messaging to clearly differentiate us in the market
- Lead our competitive intelligence program--conducting regular reviews, developing counter positioning, maintaining competitive battle cards, and proliferating findings throughout sales and marketing campaigns
- Support product, sales, marketing, and customer success with competitive insights that influence brand and product positioning
- Internal Training & Education
- Develop compelling, clear, approachable training, collateral, and content to help our teams effectively communicate our value propositions and feature benefits
- Work closely with sales and customer success to get feedback on sales enablement tools to increase sales and adoption
- Train teams in understanding and communicating the customer ROI for our products
- Customer Experience
- Own in-product messaging campaigns and analytics to drive customer adoption of new features
- Analyze customer engagement and recommend campaign improvements
- Develop customer activation series to deepen awareness and use of key features
- Support Help Center content creation Conduct customer benchmark ROI surveys
- In-Product User Experience
- Define and deploy end-to-end user journeys in partnership with Brand Marketing
- Develop feature tutorials
- Create campaigns to increase usage, adoption, and ROI for customers
- Product Strategy
- Provide market feedback to product and engineering on new features that would bring strong benefits to customers and net-new revenue streams
- Synthesize market information into insights to inform positioning, roadmap, and go-to-market strategies
- Contribute to pricing, solution KPIs, business cases, and strategic company projects
- Customer Communications
- Execute recurring customer newsletters with new product/feature announcements
- Lead crisis communications in partnership with Product & Support
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll execute successful go-to-market campaigns that increase demand for prospects and accelerate product/feature adoption and expansion with customers
- We’ll train and enable the sales, marketing, support and customer success teams with effective tools to deliver the value of our platform and products to the market
- We’ll provide critical market context to our product team to inform our product roadmap, packaging, pricing, and positioning
- We’ll deliver helpful and positive user experiences within our products through timely, clear in-product messaging with feature tutorials and usability guides
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, related field or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years in product marketing across three core areas: GTM strategy and execution, market intelligence, and buyer personas at a B2B SaaS company
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and a passion for storytelling
- Desire and ability to lead and collaborate cross-functionally with product, sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Customer-centric mindset with a desire to listen to customers, absorb their feedback, deliver value, and drive product improvements for them
- A high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
- A strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for researching, defining, developing, and executing go-to-market strategies
- Experience using Marketing & Sales tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce CRM, Pendo, Asana, Salesloft, etc.
- Experience taking new technology products to market, and/or re-inventing how current products are positioned and sold to the market
- Experience generating demand with new features
- Experience with complex enterprise software products preferred
- Strong at process creationProven analytical and quantitative skills--you use data to prove or disprove a hypothesis and have a continuous desire to test and optimize marketing channels
- You have a high-level of business acumen and connect business needs with our solutions with clear, compelling messaging and content
- You pay attention to broader trends in B2B positioning and enjoy innovating
- You have a proven track record of managing projects and critical communications on deadline and in the face of multiple competing priorities
- You love winning as a team and co-creating with high-performing peers
- Intermediate design & video skills
- Experience with B2B SaaS in our primary industries, and/or B2B SaaS related to forms, surveys, task management or data collection
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description