Product Marketing Manager at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This position will report to our Director of Product Marketing.
What you will be doing
Dynamic Product Marketing expert to lead strategic portfolio of Fintech offerings for the financial industry. Plan and execute overall marketing strategy to drive demand and customer engagement. Identify and drive execution of full range of marketing tactics utilizing data-driven techniques to optimize results and grow lead generation.
- Designs and implements marketing plan for multiple solutions and products.
- Designs and develops product profiles, competitive analysis, presentations, demos, white papers and other marketing assets.
- Innovative approach identifying new ideas and recommendations, concept and design development, project management and market introduction.
- Creates sales collateral and assets and supports sales team with required training.
- Identifies customer needs, market trends, and competitor’s approaches that inform the marketing strategy
- Remains knowledgeable of competitor products and maintains competitive comparisons and evaluations
- Creates go to market plans and campaign strategies for execution by internal and external agencies
- Creates messaging architecture for solutions and products
- Aligns tactics to the customer journey stages and updates personas of key decision makers
- Recommends tradeshows, associations, and content syndication partners to reach broader prospect base
- Collaborates closely with sales and product teams
- Utilizes data and analytics to optimize campaigns and tactics
- Uses A/B testing techniques to increase reach and leads
- Manages pipeline of marketing driven leads and identifies ways to close gaps on the sales pipeline
- Drives ABM (account based marketing) and DBM (deal based marketing) strategy
- Negotiates with internal and external agencies as needed
- Maintains budget controls for assigned solutions and products
What you bring
- Bachelor’s in business, sales or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or experience. 5+ years experience in Product Marketing in the Fintech industry
- 5+ years experience in the Fintech industry
- Understands customer needs and decision making journey for financial industry customers
- Strong understanding of market analysis, planning, and execution
- Able to identify and act on innovative approaches to creation of assets including videos, emails, web content, white papers, social media, event sessions, demos, and more
- Excellent knowledge of all markets for products within a product family
- Data-driven marketer focused on using data to optimize results and continuously improve
- Experienced in using marketing automation tools and familiar with CRM tools and software lead management
- Experienced in project management methods and techniques to ensure coordination of people (internal clients and external vendors and processes to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Proficiency in problem solving and time management skills managing multiple deadlines
- Strong collaboration skills working with peers, vendors, and stakeholders
- Proficiency to operate independently
What we offer you
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.