Product Marketing Manager at ReCharge
Product Marketing Managers are responsible for being the voice of ReCharge to the market. Our market comprises of prospective customers, existing customers, channel partners, technology partners, and analysts and press who follow our industry. In short, Product Marketing Managers will own and shape the ReCharge story to ensure we continue to tell a compelling story to the broader market.
The Product Marketing team will be segmented in primary focus areas within the product. The primary focus areas are: Core product, Workflows & automation, Integrations, Analytics, Competitive enablement.What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Creating compelling stories around key customer use cases.
- Lead major product launches and coordinate across multiple customer-facing teams (sales, marketing, product management, customer success).
- Create content for various GTM initiatives and product launches (blogs, press releases, case studies, other thought leadership pieces).
- Support and enable our sales team to win more (competitive intelligence, product-driven sales plays, internal product trainings, etc).
- Conduct pricing & packaging analysis to ensure ReCharge is always well-positioned in the market.
- Brief industry analysts on ReCharge and new product capabilities.
- Present to the ReCharge Senior Leadership Team on major company initiatives like product launch plans, sales and partner enablement tracks, pricing changes, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing for a high-growth SaaS company
- Strong ability to think critically about interdependencies between product and go-to-market strategy
- Have created compelling product messaging and stories that have driven business results in the past
- Experience working with a variety of different sales models (inbound and outbound direct sales, channel sales, marketplace) and an understanding of the pros and cons of each
- Experience with presentations in a range of environments (conferences, customer briefings, analyst briefings, sales trainings, etc)
- Experience creating or contributing content to competitive enablement programs (sales trainings, competitive battlecards)
- A strong foundation for product marketing basics (have taken courses such as Pragmatic Marketing, Command of the Message, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior payments/e-commerce is a plus, but not required
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.