As Product Marketing Manager:
- Research, define, and develop go-to-market strategies for use cases and solution offerings
- Develop messaging for customers and sales that distinctly differentiates Fivetran from legacy and modern alternatives
- Be a key product spokesperson for the company and data integration market where you’ll be looked to as a thought leader with a well articulated differentiated solution story
- Enable and drive sales and marketing growth teams on core use cases, personas, ideal customer profiles, and competitive differentiation
- Drive, lead, and execute engaging content for growth campaigns associated with webinars, events, websites, and emails
- Originate, shape, and own new growth strategies including new industry, use case and partner solutions
- Research and define customer segmentation to reach new markets, users, improve engagement, and drive pipeline through more targeted campaigns and enablement efforts
- Engage partner teams at a strategic messaging level to drive high impact solutions for co-marketing events and field activities
- Support competitive analysis for key technologies including win-loss analysis to enable sales and influence product roadmap advances
- A strong understanding of analytics and data. We’re enabling data technology for improving data outcomes, meaning we work with analytical and sometimes very technical users. Our first principle approach to data management means you’ll be looked to for thought leadership and the evolution of data architectures. You enjoy talking to and working with data geeks, architects, and executives who use data to drive their business.
- In-person or virtual communication expertise. You will be working with users, product managers, sales and marketing at Fivetran across the world. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders from creative to technical.
- Messaging Ownership. You are a storyteller and owner in articulating and driving the market understanding of our product capabilities, you enjoy proactively developing new messages, and it will be your job to keep it engaging and insightful.
- Initiative driven, self starter. Fivetran is moving, growing, and changing quickly, it is an environment you embrace and enjoy being a part of even when ownership and processes are influx.
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities