Product Marketing Manager - Zoom Contact Center at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoom Video Communications is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our UCaaS and CCaaS team. This role will be focused on our newest product, Zoom Contact Center. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with our product, sales enablement, and marketing teams to help launch this new product and grow market share.
- Be a key leader along with counterparts from sales and product team leaders in driving Zoom Contact Center strategy with a keen understanding of certain high call volume user personas. This role would be well aligned for someone with background knowledge of contact centers or multichannel marketing engagement.
- Be an expert of the CCaaS competitive landscape and key differentiators, with the ability to dive deep into analytics and reporting needs for businesses and their high call volume users.
- Lead cross-functional go-to-market teams to bring new features and capabilities to market. Build key themes and stories to support product launches. Understand and contribute to product and feature pricing SKU and naming to disrupt and differentiate Zoom Contact Center in the market.
- Fully understand the market, segmentation and opportunities globally and create segment specific positioning assets particularly for the Enterprise and/or the SMB across key verticals. Set the strategic priorities to customer demand, market intel, partnerships, and competitive positioning
- Analyze data to identify opportunities including pricing, sales, and channel performance, and the importance of feature usage. Analyze the customer buy-flows to simplify and remove friction from the process and increase adoption.
- Be a thought leader and speaker on how our customers use Zoom Contact Center, understanding the key benefits and problems they are trying to solve. Craft messaging and content assets to increase usage for high call volume personas and cultivate referrals based on customer stories.
- Lead the marketing team on content direction for campaigns, websites, blogs, webinars, and other demand-gen vehicles.
- Roll up your sleeves to make sure the team has updated key messaging documents, videos, presentations, datasheets, white papers, and other assets.
- Work closely with the sales enablement team on strategies and content (such as discovery guides, personas, journey mapping, pricing) for both new hires and existing reps.
- Work with the broader product marketing team on building pricing, promotions and competitive positioning for the CCaaS market and contribute toward creation of battle cards.
- Create thought-leadership direction, key messages and content for tradeshows and other events.
- Bachelor's Degree / MBA (preferred)
- 8+ years of professional experience in sales engineering, solution architecture or product marketing for a SaaS company. At least 1 year in a role owning product marketing tasks for a contact center provider is preferred.
- Expert knowledge of phone, CRM, and contact center products in this market space
- You have excellent leadership skills and are successful in matrixed organizations
- You're a pro at building differentiated messaging and assets
- You're humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more
- You're a rock star and multi-task like nobody's business
- You are comfortable presenting in front of executives, analysts, press, and large crowds
- You are a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .