About the position
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help drive awareness and adoption of our products within industry verticals. You’ll act as the voice of the customer, be a go-to expert on our products, targeted industries, and competitors, and plan and execute GTM activities. You’ll collaborate closely with Product Management, Sales, Software Development, and Marketing to establish positioning and messaging, build product adoption strategies, develop product collateral and thought leadership content, partner on sales enablement activities, and much more.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in product marketing for enterprise software companies. You’re a pro at taking complex ideas and translating them into compelling storytelling for diverse audiences. You’re able to become an expert on how our products work and clearly articulate the value in a way that resonates with the specific needs of buyers in different industries. You are able to connect all the dots of market trends, competitive landscape, and customer insights to inform marketing campaigns, product roadmap, and strategic company initiatives tied to industry GTM planning. You can manage multiple projects, proactively communicate cross-functionally, and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
We provide a fast-paced, innovative, and casual environment that people love to work in, designed to broaden a candidate’s professional experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and career development.
REPORTS TO: Director, Product Marketing
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our market and targeted industries through research and analyst interactions, translate this knowledge into recommendations for marketing campaigns, product roadmap, sales strategies, and company initiatives.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally with Product Management, Software Development, and Marketing teams in the prioritization, design and development of products and experiences.
- Create and maintain awareness of competing offers in our markets, and how we stack up.
- Develop and maintain buyer and user personas, positioning, and product messaging.
- Create industry-specific thought leadership and product-focused materials aligned with the sales process and personas to help the market understand the potential impact our products can have on their business (i.e. blog posts, web copy, whitepapers, etc.)
- Communicate the vision and value of products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the sales process (i.e. internal training, datasheets, playbooks, slides).
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategies for product launches and releases.
- Partner with Product Management on user research activities, onboarding support, product adoption campaigns, and new offerings for targeted industries.
- Work with our customers and customer-facing teams to cultivate success stories that can be translated into customer-facing collateral.
- Analyze related metrics and provide recommendations for continuous improvements to strategy and execution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Software industry knowledge preferred