Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise Market Intelligence at Zoom Video Communications
- Develop a deep understanding of the complex collaboration and unified communications market
- Be an expert on key UCaaS enterprise players; understanding their value proposition, market approaches, pricing, and licensing structure
- Leverage learnings from customers, analysts, reviews, and other stakeholders to inform company strategy, product direction, marketing messaging, and sales tactics
- Attend industry events to gather and provide sales, product, and marketing with timely insights
- Partner with the broader marketing team on pricing, promotions, and competitive positioning
- Understand, track, and communicate the competitive differences for global sales segments
- Design, manage, and improve competitive assets including white papers, guides, battle cards, videos, training materials, and supporting research
- Create content for key internal and external events, such as Zoomtopia
- Become an expert on how customers use Zoom, understanding the key benefits and problems they are trying to solve
- 5+ years of professional experience in a SaaS provider or partner ecosystem company, including 2+ years in product marketing, product management, or competitive intelligence
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise SaaS technology, pricing, and packaging / specific knowledge for video conferencing, phone, and chat is a plus
- Comfortable synthesizing complex information and presenting in front of executives, analysts, press, and large crowds
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Technical enough to dig into engineering details
- Innovative thinker, detail-oriented, and analytical problem-solver
- Humble and naturally curious to learn more
- Ability to multitask, manage ambiguity, and execute while understanding the big picture
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills that can thrive in hybrid and remote settings
- Bachelor's Degree / MBA is a plus
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram