Product Marketing Manager (ADX-208-19)
The Product Marketing Manager works closely with both the marketing and sales teams to drive the adoption of ArcherDX products by ensuring that the value propositions are clearly communicated to the right audience. The position conducts competitor analyses, market research and collaborates with the field sales team to define brand-marketing positions within the context of the overall product strategy. This role articulates the customer-facing messaging and outlines all marketing efforts to achieve this goal through multiple channels, including personal/non-personal, digital, advertising, public relations and tradeshows, key customer meetings, etc. The position also aligns field teams with current messaging and expertise through team training and communication.
Job performance will involve a variety of activities including:
- Defining marketing opportunities and develop targeted messaging, and resource needs.
- Identify and lead key market research and competitor analysis needs.
- Serve as the central, go-to resource for a specific product in Archer’s portfolio
- Assist in developing the global KOL strategy; define tactics and execute against that strategy.
- Collaborate with the field sales team to solicit feedback and VOC insights to inform overall product strategy
- Represent ArcherDX at various tradeshow conferences throughout the year
- Collaborate with the commercial training lead to deliver high-quality product training to the field teams
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure complete alignment
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Travel: 25-30% travel expected and subject to changing business needs.
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in healthcare product marketing.
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare field sales preferred.
- Product launch and product management experience required.
- Prior experience in Biotech/Diagnostics marketing required
- Experience in the Oncology marketplace preferred.
- Strong understanding of the legal and regulatory environment in diagnostics and pharma
- Proven track record in team management, managing multiple projects simultaneously, implementing and driving change, detail orientation, strong analytical skills, market knowledge, customer focus, and sound judgment.
- Experience in complex operational/supply chain environments preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
KEY ATTRIBUTES: It is anticipated that this hire will move into the role of increasing responsibility as the company executes on its growth initiatives
- Designs and delivers strategies that place customers at the center of business decisions. Consistently identifies current and future customer needs and ensures the effective delivery of high quality and value-added solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrates collaborative leadership by influencing and motivating others. Wins support and acceptance for proposed changes and ideas through careful consideration of stakeholders’ needs and interests, through strategic relationships, and persuasive communications.
- Models and promotes collaboration and works effectively with others across the organization to achieve goals.
- Creates an environment that promotes the free flow of communication and information throughout the organization. Communicates effectively in large and small groups.
- Generates and champions new ideas, approaches, and initiatives, and creates an environment that nurtures and supports meaningful innovation. Leverages the knowledge and best practices, fresh perspectives, breakthrough ideas, and continuous improvement to create value.
- Encourages new ways of looking at problems, processes, and solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/assignments to demanding deadlines with minimal supervision; quickly focuses on the critical issues while prioritizing current work.
- High degree of creativity and innovation in developing new approaches, processes, and methodologies.
- Builds and improves effective internal systems and processes that align with organizational priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA is preferred
Read Full Job Description