Product Marketing Coordinator
SpotX, an RTL Group company, is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
SpotX is looking for a Product Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team in Denver, CO. You’ll help drive awareness and adoption of SpotX’s products, solutions and services among existing customers and prospects. In this role, you’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing product marketing initiatives to educate and inspire internal and external audiences. Working with Product Management, Business Development, Marketing and Client Services teams, you know how to work in a cross-functional role and deliver seamless product rollouts.
You will have previous experience in a product or marketing role in the ad tech space or a similar industry that is equally as fast-paced and technically complex. Additionally, you have a test and iterate mentality, a roll up the sleeves, can-do attitude and a strong track record of efficiently executing go-to-market strategy and crafting compelling product narratives.
- Create and execute go-to-market (GTM) strategy for a set of Platform features
- Develop compelling product/feature narratives with clear, consistent and compelling messaging through a strong customer focus, both internal and external, and work backwards from customer needs to identify the best strategies and solutions
- Translate technical product features into benefits focused messaging that overcomes usage barriers
- Collaborate with Product, Platform Services and Business Development stakeholders to develop effective product/feature training that maximizes internal knowledge and external adoption and engagement
- Coordinate with marketing to develop content for high-impact customer-facing materials such as solution sheets, infographics, customer emails, trainings, Knowledge articles, blog posts and case studies to clearly communicate success stories and best practices
- Be a spokesperson for SpotX across a variety of communication channels
- Set clear, measurable product marketing goals, track and take accountability for business results and conduct cross-functional post-mortems to create a cycle of continuous improvement
- 2-3 years of product marketing, product, or marketing experience, with a portfolio that proves success
- Outstanding oral communication skills including the ability to effectively convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences (public speaking experience a plus)
- Demonstrated ability understanding and effectively communicating complex, technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with product management and sales
- Outstanding copywriting, copy editing and content creation skills. Detail oriented with a good eye for graphics
- Curious, confident, collaborative, and proactive
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Ad tech experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or technology field
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment with a great work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO
- Great holidays, company closed from Christmas to New Years