All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 4,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Team:
The Product Marketing team leads the messaging, positioning, go-to-market (GTM) strategy, and product launches while also contributing to market research and competitive analysis at JumpCloud. We work cross functionally across a wide range of internal and external teams to ensure market success and rapid adoption of JumpCloud’s Directory Platform. The kind of person who joins the JumpCloud product marketing team is passionate and has the ability to dream big and then execute on it.
JumpCloud needs a strategic, yet hands-on, Principal Product Marketing Manager who understands how to position solutions in dynamic and competitive markets to join our team. You will help transform how companies think about directory services and help define new market segments for JumpCloud’s unique set of products and services. This role will work closely with sales, product management and customers to understand our target audience, key issues they are experiencing and the competitive landscape. You will leverage these insights to develop GTM strategies, sales enablement content and training, and competitive analysis.
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing for a Software-as-a-Service IT and/or Cybersecurity product in a highly competitive and fast evolving market
- You understand all aspects of a product launch activities, including the coordination and execution of new product introduction, go-to-market strategy and execution, sales enablement, and marketing support.
- You are a storyteller who understands the needs of your customer and can develop and/or write thought leadership, marketing content, and sales enablement assets that resonate with those audiences.
- Experience managing products that sell across a wide channel partner system as well as direct
- Ability to create and give presentations to a variety of audiences
- Bonus for experience with Product Led Growth (PLG) products.
Key attributes and abilities you must demonstrate to be successful include:
- You are a hands-on individual contributor who can think strategically, but more importantly, execute on multiple work streams simultaneously.
- You excel at cross-group collaboration, gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization.
- You are a motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.
- You show initiative and insight while also being a strong team player that leans in when needed.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $170,000-$200,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description