Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
Quantum Metric is looking for a positive dynamic leader, creative storyteller, and skilled communicator for the role of PR & Communications Manager. The ideal candidate is ambitious with strong attention to detail, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of flexibility.
This role will work closely with the Sr. Director of Content and Communications to develop a communications strategy and deliver thought leadership that best represents the brand mission. As a strong collaborator, this role must align with the marketing team, designers, cross-functional content team, and key executives across the organization to produce needed communications.
- Craft compelling earned and owned media strategies to influence priority audiences.
- Act as a central point of contact between the communications team and partner PR agency.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at the same time while being able to quickly adapt to changing directions or deadlines.
- Draft both external and internal communications including, media messaging, executive messaging, briefing sheets, bios, website/blog copy, keynote presentations and more.
- Facilitate creation of presentations and/or content for executive presentations, keynotes, fireside chats, podcasts, bylines, and more.
- Develop and manage awards program to best showcase Quantum Metric’s growth and technical success.
- Track and internally share earned media placements.
- A BA in Marketing, Communications, PR or equivalent.
- 4+ years of relevant communications experience.
- Exceptional writing and storytelling skills.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills since this is a highly collaborative position.
- Experience in external communications and understanding of the technology industry.
- Strong organizational and program management experience.
- Can make decisions and prioritize in a fast paced environment with some ambiguity.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Technology PR experience preferred.
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: Base $90-$105
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.