AdCellerant is a tech-enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that is a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 5 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.”
Over the last 5 years, AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of over 70 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
AdCellerant offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, paid maternity/paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly, a fun downtown Denver location.
AdCellerant is searching for an experienced Google Ads PPC search specialist. We are expanding our search team responsible for managing Small to Medium Business (SMB) advertisers through PPC and mobile search. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior search engine marketing experience, be data-driven, and have proven success managing numerous search engine marketing campaigns. As part of our Search Engine Marketing Team, you will create new campaigns, conduct bid management and optimization, prepare reports and keyword copy in support of advertiser goals. Confidence, accountability and action-oriented attitude and habits are keys to success.
- Develop keyword lists and ad copy for search campaigns
- Create new paid search campaigns utilizing various internal Web-based systems
- Create/modify landing pages used in search engine marketing campaigns
- QA campaigns before launching
- Make campaign and keyword optimization changes under direction of Search Marketing Manager
- Create campaign reports
- Budget stewardship to ensure campaigns are managed efficiently and target CPLs are achieved
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Recommending changes in methods to increase traffic to websites
- Other duties as needed
- Successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- 2-3 years search engine marketing on Google and Bing
- Google Ads Certified
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other third-party analytics and optimization tools.
- Strong Excel skills
- Must possess knowledge of HTML.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and show strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work within deadlines.
- Candidates must have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Prior experience with PPC management platforms
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple direct response advertiser
Compensation for this role is a combination of salary and bonuses, targeting a total annual compensation range of $87,000-$95,000. The salary range is $40,000-$45,000 annually, depending on experience. The bonus structure will be tied to campaign volume and successful execution and management.